Norwich shoe designer reveals Halloween collection
- Credit: Brittany Woodman/ Archant
A Norfolk shoe designer has launched a Halloween-themed collection of shoes.
Emily Jupp runs Milly J Shoes in Tombland, Norwich, which provides a range of unique shoe designs that cater to a variety of different people.
Milly J Shoes strives to deliver bespoke and customised footwear, ranging from octopus shoes to bridal shoes, and has now launched its Halloween collection.
"Halloween is something that excites me because the designs can be influenced from many different genres," said Ms Jupp.
"It can be based on film, theatre, subcultures and it is always something that fascinates me. I wanted something that was fun and vibrant."
Ms Jupp believes Halloween is one of her favourite times to design shoes.
"I am an alternative person and I like my heavy metal and grunge music - a lot of my designs are inspired by it," she added.
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 3 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 4 Fireworks, food stalls and music planned for jubilee party near Norwich
- 5 Dispute with council over legal cannabis use following eviction from home
- 6 Man accused of murder refuses to appear in court
- 7 Former city sex shop up for sale
- 8 Road cleared following crash near KFC in Mile Cross
- 9 Jailed this week: County lines gang and man found with cocaine in his car
- 10 First look inside five-acre bug zoo - and you can take a creepy crawly home
"Come Halloween, I am in my element."