Memorial event for Norwich man
Peter WalshFamily and friends of a former Norfolk and Norwich Hospital worker who died from brain haemorrhage at his home in New Zealand are to be given the chance to celebrate his life.Peter Walsh
Family and friends of a former Norfolk and Norwich Hospital worker who died from brain haemorrhage at his home in New Zealand are to be given the chance to celebrate his life.
Earlier this month the Evening News reported how Mark Carpenter, 40, died at his home in Wellington on New Year's Eve after going to bed and taking some painkillers for a headache.
Mr Carpenter, a former City of Norwich school pupil worked as an anaesthetist at the old N&N and new Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital before moving to New Zealand about seven years ago.
Hundreds of people attended a funeral service for Mr Carpenter in Wellington on Saturdaybut a celebration of his life is to be held at Riley's Snooker Club, in Magdalen Street, Norwich on January 31 from 3pm onwards. All who knew him are welcome to attend.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 6 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident