Memorial event for Norwich man
Peter WalshFamily and friends of a former Norfolk and Norwich Hospital worker who died from brain haemorrhage at his home in New Zealand are to be given the chance to celebrate his life.Peter Walsh
Family and friends of a former Norfolk and Norwich Hospital worker who died from brain haemorrhage at his home in New Zealand are to be given the chance to celebrate his life.
Earlier this month the Evening News reported how Mark Carpenter, 40, died at his home in Wellington on New Year's Eve after going to bed and taking some painkillers for a headache.
Mr Carpenter, a former City of Norwich school pupil worked as an anaesthetist at the old N&N and new Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital before moving to New Zealand about seven years ago.
Hundreds of people attended a funeral service for Mr Carpenter in Wellington on Saturdaybut a celebration of his life is to be held at Riley's Snooker Club, in Magdalen Street, Norwich on January 31 from 3pm onwards. All who knew him are welcome to attend.
- 1 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 2 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 5 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 6 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 7 Bread Source confirms location of new store
- 8 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 9 'I thought it was a prank' - Steak house nominated for UK's best restaurant
- 10 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas