Memorial event for Norwich man
Peter WalshFamily and friends of a former Norfolk and Norwich Hospital worker who died from brain haemorrhage at his home in New Zealand are to be given the chance to celebrate his life.Peter Walsh
Family and friends of a former Norfolk and Norwich Hospital worker who died from brain haemorrhage at his home in New Zealand are to be given the chance to celebrate his life.
Earlier this month the Evening News reported how Mark Carpenter, 40, died at his home in Wellington on New Year's Eve after going to bed and taking some painkillers for a headache.
Mr Carpenter, a former City of Norwich school pupil worked as an anaesthetist at the old N&N and new Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital before moving to New Zealand about seven years ago.
Hundreds of people attended a funeral service for Mr Carpenter in Wellington on Saturdaybut a celebration of his life is to be held at Riley's Snooker Club, in Magdalen Street, Norwich on January 31 from 3pm onwards. All who knew him are welcome to attend.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 2 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 5 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 7 'It's very very noisy' - broken manhole cover keeps couple awake at night
- 8 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 9 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 10 Measures taken to make dog walkers feel safer in Norwich park