Have your say over future of live music in Norwich at meeting
- Credit: EDP pics © 2011(01603) 772434
A meeting is due to be held to discuss the future of live music in Norwich.
Megan Thrift has organised the Future of Norwich Music Forum Meeting from 7pm to 9pm on Monday, October 8.
It will be held at the Brickmakers pub, on Sprowston Road in Norwich.
It comes off the back of a new Facebook group, set up to discuss issues facing music venues around the city.
A Facebook page for the night says it is for 'anyone and everyone with an interest in local live music'.
- 1 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 2 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 3 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 4 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 5 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 6 'I'm considering living on a boat because houses are so expensive'
- 7 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 8 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 9 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 10 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
It says the event is so people can discuss issues facing the future of live music, as well as to put forward ideas and network with other music-lovers, promoters and musicians.
The Brickmakers, a popular pub and music venue, is currently in talks with its owners Ei Publican Partnerships over its future, after the landlords said they were due to step down.