Meet the talented youngsters in the upcoming Norwich Theatre Royal Pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk
- Credit: Archant
Superstar dancers aged between 6-11 from the Central School of Dance in Norwich are set to star in the upcoming Theatre Royal panto Jack and the Beanstalk.
Dee Jago, choreographer, who auditioned the youngsters said: 'We're looking for a good personality with lots of smiles.
'We need three groups for the pantomime which is around 30 youngsters and around 60 have auditioned.'
Pupils at the school, located on St Georges Street, had three hour long sessions in the Sundays leading up to the audition.
Adam Carpenter, co-principal, said: 'They had to learn a song from Toy Story and a dance so that they felt prepared to come and learn Dee's choreography.'
You may also want to watch:
The chosen pupils then had to come to after school costume fittings to make sure they all fit and that they could still do the dances in them.
Each dancer has four costumes to wear during the panto.
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 3 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 4 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 5 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 6 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 7 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 10 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
Jack and the Beanstalk runs from Tuesday December 13-Sunday January 15 at the Norwich Theatre Royal.
You can get tickets here.