Meet the retailers: Vanilla
As one of the main sponsors of Norwich Fashion Week, Vanilla proves that it is a cut above the rest when it comes to fashion
Independent ladies clothing retailer Vanilla is one of the main sponsors of Norwich Fashion Week. Owned by Anita Vadhir, Vanilla prides itself on offering the designer look at affordable prices.
Brands include InWear, Naf Naf, St Tropez, Sasperilla, Fever, Jus d'Orange, Northland, S.O.S jeans, Diva and Moda Pelle.
If you are stuck for what to wear, in-store stylist Louise Lace is on hand to offer advice.
You may also want to watch:
Louise is offering free styling sessions at Vanilla's SS11 launch weekend on Friday February 25 and Saturday February 26 to help you improve your look for Spring (see the events programme for full details).
Vanilla has two shops, one on Ipswich road and one on Sprowston Road, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 8 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
Vanilla is presenting the Ladies Lunch trend presentation at Norwich Fashion Week on Thursday February 24 and will headline the catwalk launch party show on Thursday February 17 at The Library Restaurant.
For all event details see our events programme section.