Meet the retailers: Vanilla
As one of the main sponsors of Norwich Fashion Week, Vanilla proves that it is a cut above the rest when it comes to fashion
Independent ladies clothing retailer Vanilla is one of the main sponsors of Norwich Fashion Week. Owned by Anita Vadhir, Vanilla prides itself on offering the designer look at affordable prices.
Brands include InWear, Naf Naf, St Tropez, Sasperilla, Fever, Jus d'Orange, Northland, S.O.S jeans, Diva and Moda Pelle.
If you are stuck for what to wear, in-store stylist Louise Lace is on hand to offer advice.
You may also want to watch:
Louise is offering free styling sessions at Vanilla's SS11 launch weekend on Friday February 25 and Saturday February 26 to help you improve your look for Spring (see the events programme for full details).
Vanilla has two shops, one on Ipswich road and one on Sprowston Road, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 9 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 10 Two men charged with aggravated burglary at used car lot
Vanilla is presenting the Ladies Lunch trend presentation at Norwich Fashion Week on Thursday February 24 and will headline the catwalk launch party show on Thursday February 17 at The Library Restaurant.
For all event details see our events programme section.