Meet the retailers: Vanilla
As one of the main sponsors of Norwich Fashion Week, Vanilla proves that it is a cut above the rest when it comes to fashion
Independent ladies clothing retailer Vanilla is one of the main sponsors of Norwich Fashion Week. Owned by Anita Vadhir, Vanilla prides itself on offering the designer look at affordable prices.
Brands include InWear, Naf Naf, St Tropez, Sasperilla, Fever, Jus d'Orange, Northland, S.O.S jeans, Diva and Moda Pelle.
If you are stuck for what to wear, in-store stylist Louise Lace is on hand to offer advice.
You may also want to watch:
Louise is offering free styling sessions at Vanilla's SS11 launch weekend on Friday February 25 and Saturday February 26 to help you improve your look for Spring (see the events programme for full details).
Vanilla has two shops, one on Ipswich road and one on Sprowston Road, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
- 1 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 2 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 3 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 4 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 5 Jubilant scenes as pub punters enjoy first city Friday night back
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 8 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 9 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 10 Police quiz man over murder and three attempted murders
Vanilla is presenting the Ladies Lunch trend presentation at Norwich Fashion Week on Thursday February 24 and will headline the catwalk launch party show on Thursday February 17 at The Library Restaurant.
For all event details see our events programme section.