Meet the retailers: The Gallery Haircutters
If you want your hair to look stylishly glam this year there is only one place to go during Norwich Fashion Week to get your tresses in tip top condition.
Set up in 1986 by husband and wife team Adrian and Amanda Dunham, The Gallery Haircutters has a reputation for creating award winning styles at the cutting edge of fashion.
The hair salon can advise you on what cut and colour suits you and your lifestyle so that you can get catwalk hair on a budget.
The Gallery Haircutters will be showcasing their work at The Launch Party Catwalk Show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17. The salon is also holding a free hair and beauty event on Monday February 21 from 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more details see the events programme on the Norwich Fashion Week homepage.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 4 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 5 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 8 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 9 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale