Meet the retailers: The Gallery Haircutters
If you want your hair to look stylishly glam this year there is only one place to go during Norwich Fashion Week to get your tresses in tip top condition.
Set up in 1986 by husband and wife team Adrian and Amanda Dunham, The Gallery Haircutters has a reputation for creating award winning styles at the cutting edge of fashion.
The hair salon can advise you on what cut and colour suits you and your lifestyle so that you can get catwalk hair on a budget.
The Gallery Haircutters will be showcasing their work at The Launch Party Catwalk Show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17. The salon is also holding a free hair and beauty event on Monday February 21 from 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more details see the events programme on the Norwich Fashion Week homepage.
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 5 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 6 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 10 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home