Meet the retailers: The Gallery Haircutters
If you want your hair to look stylishly glam this year there is only one place to go during Norwich Fashion Week to get your tresses in tip top condition.
Set up in 1986 by husband and wife team Adrian and Amanda Dunham, The Gallery Haircutters has a reputation for creating award winning styles at the cutting edge of fashion.
The hair salon can advise you on what cut and colour suits you and your lifestyle so that you can get catwalk hair on a budget.
The Gallery Haircutters will be showcasing their work at The Launch Party Catwalk Show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17. The salon is also holding a free hair and beauty event on Monday February 21 from 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more details see the events programme on the Norwich Fashion Week homepage.
- 1 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 2 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 3 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 4 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR
- 7 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 8 Plans to demolish historic pub approved just days after suspected arson attack
- 9 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 10 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving