Meet the retailers: The Gallery Haircutters
If you want your hair to look stylishly glam this year there is only one place to go during Norwich Fashion Week to get your tresses in tip top condition.
Set up in 1986 by husband and wife team Adrian and Amanda Dunham, The Gallery Haircutters has a reputation for creating award winning styles at the cutting edge of fashion.
The hair salon can advise you on what cut and colour suits you and your lifestyle so that you can get catwalk hair on a budget.
The Gallery Haircutters will be showcasing their work at The Launch Party Catwalk Show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17. The salon is also holding a free hair and beauty event on Monday February 21 from 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more details see the events programme on the Norwich Fashion Week homepage.
- 1 Expansion will see 250 extra places at oversubscribed school
- 2 Bid to turn Norwich pub into health clinic
- 3 ‘We miss the hustle and bustle’ - Norwich shoppers long for lockdown end
- 4 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 5 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 6 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 7 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 8 The Norwich pub quiz: do you know your locals?
- 9 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 10 Date set for High Court showdown over £271m shopping centre