Meet the retailers: The Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls
Flash Sale at Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls as part of Norwich Fashion Week
It's one of the longest running independent's in our city and it's coming to Norwich Fashion Week!
The Blue Jean Co is best known for its extensive range of jeans – in fact you are sure to find a pair that fit you perfectly here!
Mixed with an ever-changing stock of T.shirts, jackets, shirts and accessories, Blue Jean offers great brands and excellent customer service.
You may also want to watch:
Girls should head upstairs to discover Asylum Girls with its range of quirky dresses, tops and of course denim collection.
If you like a good bargain head down to The Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls on Lower Goat Lane on Saturday February 19 as the shop is having a flash sale as part of Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 5 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road