Meet the retailers: The Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls
Flash Sale at Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls as part of Norwich Fashion Week
It's one of the longest running independent's in our city and it's coming to Norwich Fashion Week!
The Blue Jean Co is best known for its extensive range of jeans – in fact you are sure to find a pair that fit you perfectly here!
Mixed with an ever-changing stock of T.shirts, jackets, shirts and accessories, Blue Jean offers great brands and excellent customer service.
You may also want to watch:
Girls should head upstairs to discover Asylum Girls with its range of quirky dresses, tops and of course denim collection.
If you like a good bargain head down to The Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls on Lower Goat Lane on Saturday February 19 as the shop is having a flash sale as part of Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 6 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 7 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 8 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 9 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 10 'Look twice' - Biker's plea after breaking both legs in head-on crash