Meet the retailers: The Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls
Flash Sale at Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls as part of Norwich Fashion Week
It's one of the longest running independent's in our city and it's coming to Norwich Fashion Week!
The Blue Jean Co is best known for its extensive range of jeans – in fact you are sure to find a pair that fit you perfectly here!
Mixed with an ever-changing stock of T.shirts, jackets, shirts and accessories, Blue Jean offers great brands and excellent customer service.
Girls should head upstairs to discover Asylum Girls with its range of quirky dresses, tops and of course denim collection.
If you like a good bargain head down to The Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls on Lower Goat Lane on Saturday February 19 as the shop is having a flash sale as part of Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 4 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 5 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 6 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 7 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 9 'Fast & Furious' modified cars reported speeding down industrial road
- 10 Staff tuck into emergency honeycomb after bees rescued from city pub