Meet the retailers: The Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls
Flash Sale at Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls as part of Norwich Fashion Week
It's one of the longest running independent's in our city and it's coming to Norwich Fashion Week!
The Blue Jean Co is best known for its extensive range of jeans – in fact you are sure to find a pair that fit you perfectly here!
Mixed with an ever-changing stock of T.shirts, jackets, shirts and accessories, Blue Jean offers great brands and excellent customer service.
You may also want to watch:
Girls should head upstairs to discover Asylum Girls with its range of quirky dresses, tops and of course denim collection.
If you like a good bargain head down to The Blue Jean Co and Asylum Girls on Lower Goat Lane on Saturday February 19 as the shop is having a flash sale as part of Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 10 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking