Meet the retailers: Stylist Louise Lace
Vanilla's Louise Lace brings a touch of style to Norwich Fashion Week
Stylist Louise Lace is the face behind most of the looks created on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk. Her talent for making anyone look stylish makes her one of the best stylists in Norwich.
Louise began her career at independent retailer Vanilla in January 2001. Since then she has styled for Vanilla fashion shows, completed a course at the London College of Fashion, styled for Oasis hairdressers and The Gallery Haircutters for shoots and competitions, has presented at many trend presentations and has styled models for the Keeping Abreast charity fashion show.
Louise now helps Vanilla customers find their perfect look by giving two hour styling sessions at the shop on Sprowston Road.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 3 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 4 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 5 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 6 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 7 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Norwich woman's new cookie company has 'gone crazy'
- 10 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole