Meet the retailers: Stylist Louise Lace
Vanilla's Louise Lace brings a touch of style to Norwich Fashion Week
Stylist Louise Lace is the face behind most of the looks created on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk. Her talent for making anyone look stylish makes her one of the best stylists in Norwich.
Louise began her career at independent retailer Vanilla in January 2001. Since then she has styled for Vanilla fashion shows, completed a course at the London College of Fashion, styled for Oasis hairdressers and The Gallery Haircutters for shoots and competitions, has presented at many trend presentations and has styled models for the Keeping Abreast charity fashion show.
Louise now helps Vanilla customers find their perfect look by giving two hour styling sessions at the shop on Sprowston Road.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 2 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 3 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 4 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 5 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 6 Matt Hancock video-calls Norwich surgery staff to say 'thanks'
- 7 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 8 'Hot-headed' woman drove car over police officer's foot
- 9 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 10 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city