Meet the retailers: Stylist Louise Lace
Vanilla's Louise Lace brings a touch of style to Norwich Fashion Week
Stylist Louise Lace is the face behind most of the looks created on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk. Her talent for making anyone look stylish makes her one of the best stylists in Norwich.
Louise began her career at independent retailer Vanilla in January 2001. Since then she has styled for Vanilla fashion shows, completed a course at the London College of Fashion, styled for Oasis hairdressers and The Gallery Haircutters for shoots and competitions, has presented at many trend presentations and has styled models for the Keeping Abreast charity fashion show.
Louise now helps Vanilla customers find their perfect look by giving two hour styling sessions at the shop on Sprowston Road.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 7 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 8 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash