Meet the retailers: Stylist Louise Lace
Vanilla's Louise Lace brings a touch of style to Norwich Fashion Week
Stylist Louise Lace is the face behind most of the looks created on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk. Her talent for making anyone look stylish makes her one of the best stylists in Norwich.
Louise began her career at independent retailer Vanilla in January 2001. Since then she has styled for Vanilla fashion shows, completed a course at the London College of Fashion, styled for Oasis hairdressers and The Gallery Haircutters for shoots and competitions, has presented at many trend presentations and has styled models for the Keeping Abreast charity fashion show.
Louise now helps Vanilla customers find their perfect look by giving two hour styling sessions at the shop on Sprowston Road.
- 1 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 2 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 3 Can you spot yourself at the Simply Red gig at Earlham Park?
- 4 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to
- 5 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 6 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 7 Landlady 'hard at work' as city pub prepares for July reopening
- 8 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 9 Police called after sudden death at home near Norwich
- 10 Inconsiderate dog owners leave wheelchair-bound woman to clean up foul mess