Meet the retailers: Soho Hip
Cosmopolitan boutique Soho Hip showcases at Norwich Fashion Week's catwalk launch party
Soho Hip is a Life Matters favourite! Bursting full of quirky and stylish treats from costume jewellery to clothes, the small boutique brings a touch of cosmopolitan style to the city.
Owner Debra Knowles is always on the look out for new designers to bring to Norwich. Already she stocks accessories from the likes of Butler & Wilson, Tatty Devine and Jackie Brazil.
But that doesn't mean that everything in store is expensive, in fact Soho Hip offers something for everyone with prices starting at around �3.
You may also want to watch:
The shop is tucked away on Pottergate, but once you find it Soho Hip will become one of your favourite shopping haunts.
Soho Hip will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 5 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit