Meet the retailers: Soho Hip
Cosmopolitan boutique Soho Hip showcases at Norwich Fashion Week's catwalk launch party
Soho Hip is a Life Matters favourite! Bursting full of quirky and stylish treats from costume jewellery to clothes, the small boutique brings a touch of cosmopolitan style to the city.
Owner Debra Knowles is always on the look out for new designers to bring to Norwich. Already she stocks accessories from the likes of Butler & Wilson, Tatty Devine and Jackie Brazil.
But that doesn't mean that everything in store is expensive, in fact Soho Hip offers something for everyone with prices starting at around �3.
You may also want to watch:
The shop is tucked away on Pottergate, but once you find it Soho Hip will become one of your favourite shopping haunts.
Soho Hip will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 5 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 6 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 7 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich