Meet the retailers: Soho Hip
Cosmopolitan boutique Soho Hip showcases at Norwich Fashion Week's catwalk launch party
Soho Hip is a Life Matters favourite! Bursting full of quirky and stylish treats from costume jewellery to clothes, the small boutique brings a touch of cosmopolitan style to the city.
Owner Debra Knowles is always on the look out for new designers to bring to Norwich. Already she stocks accessories from the likes of Butler & Wilson, Tatty Devine and Jackie Brazil.
But that doesn't mean that everything in store is expensive, in fact Soho Hip offers something for everyone with prices starting at around �3.
The shop is tucked away on Pottergate, but once you find it Soho Hip will become one of your favourite shopping haunts.
Soho Hip will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 2 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 3 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 4 Mum-to-be outraged after yobs vandalise 13 cars in suburb
- 5 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 6 Norwich City star and fan groups back call for drums at Carrow Road
- 7 Man refusing to pay rent for council flat over 16-year mould problem
- 8 Huge food festival with Liberty X and S Club All Stars heading to Norwich
- 9 Graduate outraged after being handed tax bill for unoccupied student digs
- 10 'Such a shame': Independent card shop announces closure with sale