Meet the retailers: Soho Hip
Cosmopolitan boutique Soho Hip showcases at Norwich Fashion Week's catwalk launch party
Soho Hip is a Life Matters favourite! Bursting full of quirky and stylish treats from costume jewellery to clothes, the small boutique brings a touch of cosmopolitan style to the city.
Owner Debra Knowles is always on the look out for new designers to bring to Norwich. Already she stocks accessories from the likes of Butler & Wilson, Tatty Devine and Jackie Brazil.
But that doesn't mean that everything in store is expensive, in fact Soho Hip offers something for everyone with prices starting at around �3.
You may also want to watch:
The shop is tucked away on Pottergate, but once you find it Soho Hip will become one of your favourite shopping haunts.
Soho Hip will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 2 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 3 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 4 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 5 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 6 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 7 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 8 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 10 Measures taken to make dog walkers feel safer in Norwich park