Meet the retailers: Prim
Vintage retailer Prim showcases at Norwich Fashion Week's catwalk launch party
It could well be one of the largest collections of vintage clothing and accessories for sale in the city, Prim Vintage Fashion is home to vintage fashion at its finest.
Owners Shona and James are on hand to give you fashion advice and can tell you the stories behind the pieces you love.
Browse the endless rails of clothing from the 1930s to the 1990s, and peruse the bags, shoes, boots, belts and costume jewellery to bring a touch of vintage to your look.
You may also want to watch:
The 70s style basement den is packed full of men's vintage fashion.
Prim will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library on Thursday February 17.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 5 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 6 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 7 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 8 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images