Meet the retailers: Prim
Vintage retailer Prim showcases at Norwich Fashion Week's catwalk launch party
It could well be one of the largest collections of vintage clothing and accessories for sale in the city, Prim Vintage Fashion is home to vintage fashion at its finest.
Owners Shona and James are on hand to give you fashion advice and can tell you the stories behind the pieces you love.
Browse the endless rails of clothing from the 1930s to the 1990s, and peruse the bags, shoes, boots, belts and costume jewellery to bring a touch of vintage to your look.
The 70s style basement den is packed full of men's vintage fashion.
Prim will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 2 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 7 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 8 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 9 Bread Source confirms location of new store
- 10 Meet the cone ranger battling anti-social parkers at pick-up time