Meet the retailers: Prim
Vintage retailer Prim showcases at Norwich Fashion Week's catwalk launch party
It could well be one of the largest collections of vintage clothing and accessories for sale in the city, Prim Vintage Fashion is home to vintage fashion at its finest.
Owners Shona and James are on hand to give you fashion advice and can tell you the stories behind the pieces you love.
Browse the endless rails of clothing from the 1930s to the 1990s, and peruse the bags, shoes, boots, belts and costume jewellery to bring a touch of vintage to your look.
You may also want to watch:
The 70s style basement den is packed full of men's vintage fashion.
Prim will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song