Meet the retailers: Prim
Vintage retailer Prim showcases at Norwich Fashion Week's catwalk launch party
It could well be one of the largest collections of vintage clothing and accessories for sale in the city, Prim Vintage Fashion is home to vintage fashion at its finest.
Owners Shona and James are on hand to give you fashion advice and can tell you the stories behind the pieces you love.
Browse the endless rails of clothing from the 1930s to the 1990s, and peruse the bags, shoes, boots, belts and costume jewellery to bring a touch of vintage to your look.
You may also want to watch:
The 70s style basement den is packed full of men's vintage fashion.
Prim will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 10 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid