Meet the retailers: Poppy Valentine
Vintage inspired Poppy Valentine launches its SS11 collection at Norwich Fashion Week
Claire Read is the face behind the label Poppy Valentine. The fashion designer uses vintage material to make vintage inspired dresses and skirts that can be made to fit you perfectly.
Poppy Valentine will be launching its SS11 collection at its shop in the Royal Arcade on Wednesday February 23 as part of Norwich Fashion Week. The in-store event also includes discounts, giveaways, complementary cupcakes and wine, vintage hairstyling by Flamingo Amy, Pretty Vintage china and styling tips from Retro Chick blogger Gemma Seager.
The party starts at 5pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Poppy Valentine will also be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library restaurant on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 2 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 3 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 9 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 10 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners