Meet the retailers: Poppy Valentine
Vintage inspired Poppy Valentine launches its SS11 collection at Norwich Fashion Week
Claire Read is the face behind the label Poppy Valentine. The fashion designer uses vintage material to make vintage inspired dresses and skirts that can be made to fit you perfectly.
Poppy Valentine will be launching its SS11 collection at its shop in the Royal Arcade on Wednesday February 23 as part of Norwich Fashion Week. The in-store event also includes discounts, giveaways, complementary cupcakes and wine, vintage hairstyling by Flamingo Amy, Pretty Vintage china and styling tips from Retro Chick blogger Gemma Seager.
The party starts at 5pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Poppy Valentine will also be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library restaurant on Thursday February 17.
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 5 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 9 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison