Meet the retailers: Jarrolds
Our favourite independent department store hosts a fashion and beauty day for Norwich Fashion Week
Independent department store Jarrolds is supporting Norwich Fashion Week with a Fashion and Beauty Day on Saturday February 19.
The day gives you a chance to view the new spring collections from Sandwich, Ted Baker, Desigual, Crea, Maison Scotch, Jaeger, Gant, Hobbs, Phase Eight, Joules, White Stuff, Fenn Wright Manson and Gerry Weber. You can also get personal styling and lingerie advice and a makeover at one of the beauty houses in store.
Jarrolds will also be launching its new shoe department on the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
Enter the free prize draw on the day and you could win a �200 fashion voucher to spend in store or a pampering day at Jarrolds.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 5 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk