Meet the retailers: Jarrolds
Our favourite independent department store hosts a fashion and beauty day for Norwich Fashion Week
Independent department store Jarrolds is supporting Norwich Fashion Week with a Fashion and Beauty Day on Saturday February 19.
The day gives you a chance to view the new spring collections from Sandwich, Ted Baker, Desigual, Crea, Maison Scotch, Jaeger, Gant, Hobbs, Phase Eight, Joules, White Stuff, Fenn Wright Manson and Gerry Weber. You can also get personal styling and lingerie advice and a makeover at one of the beauty houses in store.
Jarrolds will also be launching its new shoe department on the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
Enter the free prize draw on the day and you could win a �200 fashion voucher to spend in store or a pampering day at Jarrolds.
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 Road to close for three nights for £100,000 work