Meet the retailers: Jarrolds
Our favourite independent department store hosts a fashion and beauty day for Norwich Fashion Week
Independent department store Jarrolds is supporting Norwich Fashion Week with a Fashion and Beauty Day on Saturday February 19.
The day gives you a chance to view the new spring collections from Sandwich, Ted Baker, Desigual, Crea, Maison Scotch, Jaeger, Gant, Hobbs, Phase Eight, Joules, White Stuff, Fenn Wright Manson and Gerry Weber. You can also get personal styling and lingerie advice and a makeover at one of the beauty houses in store.
Jarrolds will also be launching its new shoe department on the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
Enter the free prize draw on the day and you could win a �200 fashion voucher to spend in store or a pampering day at Jarrolds.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 5 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school