Meet the retailers: Goldfinches
Vintage retailer cooks up a 1950s storm for Norwich Fashion Week
Vintage retailer Goldfinches is hosting Saturday Treat for Norwich Fashion Week, a 50s shopping and hair styling day that will leave you looking swell!
The shop on St Gregory's Alley will be selling homemade birdie cakes for charity and Flamingo Amy will be on hand to roll or crimp you hair in a retro style. Then why not take the opportunity to browse all the wonderful vintage fashion in store.
To book an appointment with the queen of retro hair styling Flamingo Amy email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Saturday Treat is taking place on Saturday February 19.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 4 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 8 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 9 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 10 Government could 'relax' lockdown before mid-February