Meet the retailers: Goldfinches
Vintage retailer cooks up a 1950s storm for Norwich Fashion Week
Vintage retailer Goldfinches is hosting Saturday Treat for Norwich Fashion Week, a 50s shopping and hair styling day that will leave you looking swell!
The shop on St Gregory's Alley will be selling homemade birdie cakes for charity and Flamingo Amy will be on hand to roll or crimp you hair in a retro style. Then why not take the opportunity to browse all the wonderful vintage fashion in store.
To book an appointment with the queen of retro hair styling Flamingo Amy email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Saturday Treat is taking place on Saturday February 19.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 5 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 9 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 10 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named