Meet the retailers: Goldfinches
Vintage retailer cooks up a 1950s storm for Norwich Fashion Week
Vintage retailer Goldfinches is hosting Saturday Treat for Norwich Fashion Week, a 50s shopping and hair styling day that will leave you looking swell!
The shop on St Gregory's Alley will be selling homemade birdie cakes for charity and Flamingo Amy will be on hand to roll or crimp you hair in a retro style. Then why not take the opportunity to browse all the wonderful vintage fashion in store.
To book an appointment with the queen of retro hair styling Flamingo Amy email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Saturday Treat is taking place on Saturday February 19.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 3 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 8 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 9 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans