Meet the retailers: Goldfinches
Vintage retailer cooks up a 1950s storm for Norwich Fashion Week
Vintage retailer Goldfinches is hosting Saturday Treat for Norwich Fashion Week, a 50s shopping and hair styling day that will leave you looking swell!
The shop on St Gregory's Alley will be selling homemade birdie cakes for charity and Flamingo Amy will be on hand to roll or crimp you hair in a retro style. Then why not take the opportunity to browse all the wonderful vintage fashion in store.
To book an appointment with the queen of retro hair styling Flamingo Amy email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Saturday Treat is taking place on Saturday February 19.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 8 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 9 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 10 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path