Meet the retailers: Ethika
Ethika brings collections from local designers to Norwich Fashion Week
The Ethika emporium has celebrated local contemporary design for four years at its shop on Timberhill.
The shop has recently been refurbished but still offers the same unique collection of fairly traded clothing and accessories sourced from around the world.
Many of the local designers showcasing at the catwalk launch party sell their fashion at Ethika including Johanne Couldrey, Alison Varley, Marilyn Thomas and Marilyn Williams.
You may also want to watch:
The catwalk launch party takes place on Thursday February 17 from 7.30pm at The Library Restaurant. For ticket information check out our news pages.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 5 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 6 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 7 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?