Meet the retailers: Ethika
Ethika brings collections from local designers to Norwich Fashion Week
The Ethika emporium has celebrated local contemporary design for four years at its shop on Timberhill.
The shop has recently been refurbished but still offers the same unique collection of fairly traded clothing and accessories sourced from around the world.
Many of the local designers showcasing at the catwalk launch party sell their fashion at Ethika including Johanne Couldrey, Alison Varley, Marilyn Thomas and Marilyn Williams.
You may also want to watch:
The catwalk launch party takes place on Thursday February 17 from 7.30pm at The Library Restaurant. For ticket information check out our news pages.
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 7 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 8 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit