Meet the retailers: Ethika
Ethika brings collections from local designers to Norwich Fashion Week
The Ethika emporium has celebrated local contemporary design for four years at its shop on Timberhill.
The shop has recently been refurbished but still offers the same unique collection of fairly traded clothing and accessories sourced from around the world.
Many of the local designers showcasing at the catwalk launch party sell their fashion at Ethika including Johanne Couldrey, Alison Varley, Marilyn Thomas and Marilyn Williams.
The catwalk launch party takes place on Thursday February 17 from 7.30pm at The Library Restaurant. For ticket information check out our news pages.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 6 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 7 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 8 'Please help': Family's plea for support for superfan Lily's funeral
- 9 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 10 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in