Meet the retailers: Ethika
Ethika brings collections from local designers to Norwich Fashion Week
The Ethika emporium has celebrated local contemporary design for four years at its shop on Timberhill.
The shop has recently been refurbished but still offers the same unique collection of fairly traded clothing and accessories sourced from around the world.
Many of the local designers showcasing at the catwalk launch party sell their fashion at Ethika including Johanne Couldrey, Alison Varley, Marilyn Thomas and Marilyn Williams.
You may also want to watch:
The catwalk launch party takes place on Thursday February 17 from 7.30pm at The Library Restaurant. For ticket information check out our news pages.
- 1 How landlord behind squalid flats was finally brought to justice
- 2 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 3 See work to transform former bakery into £13m site
- 4 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 5 'Delighted to be out again' - City centre pub gardens proving popular
- 6 House blaze tackled by firefighters
- 7 Man charged after blood and saliva spat at restaurant's front door
- 8 Wrestling school stars in Channel 4 show with top comedian
- 9 Concerns for missing 29-year-old Norfolk man's welfare
- 10 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start