Meet the retailers: Elements
Menswear shop Elements will be bringing its fashion forward looks to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week
Topping the menswear section at the catwalk launch party is Elements.
Since the shop on Lower Goat Lane opened in 1998 it has become a leading light in the independent men's fashion stores stocking British brands such as Luke 77, Elvis Jesus and Weekend Offender.
The guys at Elements always keep their finger on the fashion pulse and are one of the most fashion-forward shops in the city.
Elements will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party on Thursday February 17 at The Library Restaurant.
- 1 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 2 Road closed after BMW comes off the road in Mousehold Heath
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword
- 5 Arena plans expected to bring windfall to city
- 6 How clothing boss got Norwich hooked on luxury
- 7 Norwich cycle shop closes after 125 years in business
- 8 'Never too old': Barber who joined industry at 29 named best in region
- 9 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 10 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia