Meet the retailers: Elements
Menswear shop Elements will be bringing its fashion forward looks to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week
Topping the menswear section at the catwalk launch party is Elements.
Since the shop on Lower Goat Lane opened in 1998 it has become a leading light in the independent men's fashion stores stocking British brands such as Luke 77, Elvis Jesus and Weekend Offender.
The guys at Elements always keep their finger on the fashion pulse and are one of the most fashion-forward shops in the city.
You may also want to watch:
Elements will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party on Thursday February 17 at The Library Restaurant.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 5 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 6 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 9 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 10 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named