Meet the retailers: Elements
Menswear shop Elements will be bringing its fashion forward looks to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week
Topping the menswear section at the catwalk launch party is Elements.
Since the shop on Lower Goat Lane opened in 1998 it has become a leading light in the independent men's fashion stores stocking British brands such as Luke 77, Elvis Jesus and Weekend Offender.
The guys at Elements always keep their finger on the fashion pulse and are one of the most fashion-forward shops in the city.
You may also want to watch:
Elements will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party on Thursday February 17 at The Library Restaurant.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk