Meet the retailers: Elements
Menswear shop Elements will be bringing its fashion forward looks to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week
Topping the menswear section at the catwalk launch party is Elements.
Since the shop on Lower Goat Lane opened in 1998 it has become a leading light in the independent men's fashion stores stocking British brands such as Luke 77, Elvis Jesus and Weekend Offender.
The guys at Elements always keep their finger on the fashion pulse and are one of the most fashion-forward shops in the city.
You may also want to watch:
Elements will be showcasing at the catwalk launch party on Thursday February 17 at The Library Restaurant.
- 1 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 2 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 5 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 7 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 8 'It's very very noisy' - broken manhole cover keeps couple awake at night
- 9 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 10 Measures taken to make dog walkers feel safer in Norwich park