Meet the retailers: Daisy & Lola
Daisy & Lola brings independent designer looks to Norwich Fashion Week
If you thought that Norwich fashion was way behind London's fashion scene think again.
Daisy & Lola on Lower Goat Lane stocks collections from up and coming designers Emily and Fin, Tara Starlet, Alice takes a trip, Ruby Rocks, Trollied Dolly, Pixie Knitwear, Chuti and Norwich vintage label Fabulous Miss K. You can also find cute accessories from Kate Garey, Stolen Thunder and Bows and Crossbones.
Daisy & Lola and Karen James-Welton from Fabulous Miss K will be hosting free 'How to wear vintage' workshops on Friday February 18 for Norwich Fashion Week. The independent store's new collections will also feature on the catwalks at the catwalk launch party on Thursday February 17 at The Library Restaurant, and at the vintage tea party at The Library Restaurant on Sunday February 20.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 3 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 4 Duo launch new business inspired by Norwich coffee culture
- 5 Woman's mission to block traffic for 'car free' street party
- 6 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 7 'How could somebody do this?' - Clothes stolen from domestic abuse charity
- 8 Police boss speaks out after spate of shocking deaths
- 9 Lap dancing club to be allowed to stay open until 6am
- 10 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses