Meet the retailers: Daisy & Lola
Daisy & Lola brings independent designer looks to Norwich Fashion Week
If you thought that Norwich fashion was way behind London's fashion scene think again.
Daisy & Lola on Lower Goat Lane stocks collections from up and coming designers Emily and Fin, Tara Starlet, Alice takes a trip, Ruby Rocks, Trollied Dolly, Pixie Knitwear, Chuti and Norwich vintage label Fabulous Miss K. You can also find cute accessories from Kate Garey, Stolen Thunder and Bows and Crossbones.
Daisy & Lola and Karen James-Welton from Fabulous Miss K will be hosting free 'How to wear vintage' workshops on Friday February 18 for Norwich Fashion Week. The independent store's new collections will also feature on the catwalks at the catwalk launch party on Thursday February 17 at The Library Restaurant, and at the vintage tea party at The Library Restaurant on Sunday February 20.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 2 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 3 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 4 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 7 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 8 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 9 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time
- 10 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk