Meet the retailers: Daisy & Lola
Daisy & Lola brings independent designer looks to Norwich Fashion Week
If you thought that Norwich fashion was way behind London's fashion scene think again.
Daisy & Lola on Lower Goat Lane stocks collections from up and coming designers Emily and Fin, Tara Starlet, Alice takes a trip, Ruby Rocks, Trollied Dolly, Pixie Knitwear, Chuti and Norwich vintage label Fabulous Miss K. You can also find cute accessories from Kate Garey, Stolen Thunder and Bows and Crossbones.
Daisy & Lola and Karen James-Welton from Fabulous Miss K will be hosting free 'How to wear vintage' workshops on Friday February 18 for Norwich Fashion Week. The independent store's new collections will also feature on the catwalks at the catwalk launch party on Thursday February 17 at The Library Restaurant, and at the vintage tea party at The Library Restaurant on Sunday February 20.
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Why Heartsease is now city's sought-after suburb
- 6 Outpouring of love for 'happy chappy' Chris
- 7 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 8 NHS worker's plea after being followed and spiked at private party
- 9 See inside this Grade II listed cottage with 2-bed annexe near Norwich
- 10 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'