Meet the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 models
Twelve girls and three boys made it through the final castings to join the modelling team for Norwich Fashion Week.
The search to find a team of models to grace the catwalks at Norwich Fashion Week next month was over yesterday when the final model castings for Norwich Fashion Week 2012 took place at Vanilla on Ipswich Road.
Over 25 models had made it through to the finals after a series of auditions were held earlier this month.
Judges included Louise Lace from Vanilla, Bex Paramint from Power Model Management, Mandy Dunham from The Gallery Haircutters and Emma Harrowing from the Norwich Evening News.
The competition was tough, but eventually 12 girls and three boys were chosen to model at Norwich Fashion Week.
The winners will join some of the models from last year's Norwich Fashion Week to make up a team of 24 girls and nine boys.
You can see the winners on the catwalk at the Independent Retailers Show at Fusion in The Forum on Thursday March 8. The catwalk show kicks off a week of independent and local fashion in Norwich.
- 1 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 2 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 3 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 4 Woman with incurable cancer left devastated after car and jewellery stolen
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 7 Independent city store 'honoured' to be named UK's retailer of the year
- 8 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 9 Thorpe Road closes to all traffic as resurfacing work begins
- 10 Eight-bed detached house in NR3 up for auction for £300k
You can see the full programme of events by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
Your Evening News will be bringing you the news from all the events in the paper and online at www.eveningnews24.co.uk/nfw