Meet the Norwich Fashion Week 2012 models
Twelve girls and three boys made it through the final castings to join the modelling team for Norwich Fashion Week.
The search to find a team of models to grace the catwalks at Norwich Fashion Week next month was over yesterday when the final model castings for Norwich Fashion Week 2012 took place at Vanilla on Ipswich Road.
Over 25 models had made it through to the finals after a series of auditions were held earlier this month.
Judges included Louise Lace from Vanilla, Bex Paramint from Power Model Management, Mandy Dunham from The Gallery Haircutters and Emma Harrowing from the Norwich Evening News.
The competition was tough, but eventually 12 girls and three boys were chosen to model at Norwich Fashion Week.
You may also want to watch:
The winners will join some of the models from last year's Norwich Fashion Week to make up a team of 24 girls and nine boys.
You can see the winners on the catwalk at the Independent Retailers Show at Fusion in The Forum on Thursday March 8. The catwalk show kicks off a week of independent and local fashion in Norwich.
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 5 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 6 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 National tool firm opens third Norwich store
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night
You can see the full programme of events by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
Your Evening News will be bringing you the news from all the events in the paper and online at www.eveningnews24.co.uk/nfw