Meet the designers - Wright & Revell
- Credit: Archant
Wright & Revell is the second millinery brand showcasing at Norwich Fashion Week 2013.
Couture miliner Mandy Wright designs and makes contemporary hats that are simple, chic and playful. Inspired by culture, her designs experiment with traditional and new materials and techniques.
Her collection for Norwich Fashion Week 2013 is inspired by 1950s art and design. The collection, called Curilinear, mixes vintage fabrics and formica with metal, wire and straw to add a witty twist to headwear. To commission a bespoke hat, to buy from the SS13 Curvilinear collection, or for any further enquiries
Call 07941 464 183, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.wrightandrevell.com
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 8 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 City schools to share one site as building returned to council