Meet the designers - Wright & Revell
- Credit: Archant
Wright & Revell is the second millinery brand showcasing at Norwich Fashion Week 2013.
Couture miliner Mandy Wright designs and makes contemporary hats that are simple, chic and playful. Inspired by culture, her designs experiment with traditional and new materials and techniques.
Her collection for Norwich Fashion Week 2013 is inspired by 1950s art and design. The collection, called Curilinear, mixes vintage fabrics and formica with metal, wire and straw to add a witty twist to headwear. To commission a bespoke hat, to buy from the SS13 Curvilinear collection, or for any further enquiries
Call 07941 464 183, email: email@example.com or visit www.wrightandrevell.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners