Meet the designers - The Mercerie
- Credit: Archant
Knitwear designer Sue Maton launches her first ready-to-wear collection at Norwich Fashion Week 2013.
Norwich textile designer Sue Maton launched The Mercerie in Spring 2012 in answer to the increasing interest in DIY fashion. A knitwear brand, The Mercerie provides knitwear and accessories in the form of kits and downloadable patterns.
For Norwich Fashion Week Sue is launching the label's first ready-to-wear range – The 2013 DIY Collection. The collection is inspired by festival fashion and contemporary designers such as Romance was Born and Sibling knitwear.
The collection will be available from www.themercerie.co.uk from April 2013.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 2 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 9 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 10 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash