Meet the designers - The Mercerie
- Credit: Archant
Knitwear designer Sue Maton launches her first ready-to-wear collection at Norwich Fashion Week 2013.
Norwich textile designer Sue Maton launched The Mercerie in Spring 2012 in answer to the increasing interest in DIY fashion. A knitwear brand, The Mercerie provides knitwear and accessories in the form of kits and downloadable patterns.
For Norwich Fashion Week Sue is launching the label's first ready-to-wear range – The 2013 DIY Collection. The collection is inspired by festival fashion and contemporary designers such as Romance was Born and Sibling knitwear.
The collection will be available from www.themercerie.co.uk from April 2013.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 8 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 9 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle