Meet the designers - Sophie & Smith
- Credit: Archant
A finalist in last years next generation BridalNEXT competition run by A Most Curious Wedding Fair, Sophie Collins brings her historical and contemporary style to Norwich Fashion Week 2013.
Sophie Collins from Norwich set up bridal fashion brand Sophie & Smith in 2012 after finishing studying fashion and textiles and finding that there was a lack of fashion related careers available in the city. Her collection is inspired by fabric manipulation and muted colour palettes and mixes current trends with historic couture to create a 'mash-up' of interesting and textural pieces.
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 Christmas train with tunnel of lights running at Norwich park
- 4 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 7 Rats invade city apartment block due to fly-tipping
- 8 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'
- 9 Parcel thief in for a shock after nabbing mystery package from city home
- 10 Festive vintage bus offering free rides around Norwich this Christmas