Meet the designers - Sophie & Smith
- Credit: Archant
A finalist in last years next generation BridalNEXT competition run by A Most Curious Wedding Fair, Sophie Collins brings her historical and contemporary style to Norwich Fashion Week 2013.
Sophie Collins from Norwich set up bridal fashion brand Sophie & Smith in 2012 after finishing studying fashion and textiles and finding that there was a lack of fashion related careers available in the city. Her collection is inspired by fabric manipulation and muted colour palettes and mixes current trends with historic couture to create a 'mash-up' of interesting and textural pieces.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 5 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 6 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 National tool firm opens third Norwich store
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night