Meet the designers: Marilyn Thomas
Norwich knitwear designer Marilyn Thomas brings her unique designs to Norwich Fashion Week
Knitwear designer Marilyn is based in Norwich. Her exquisite combination of colours in her work reflect her passion for vibrant, vivid tones, inspired by influences as diverse as the nomadic tribes of Nepal and traditional English cottage garden flowers. Her work combines old, traditional techniques such as Fair Isle, with contemporary colours and designs.
Marilyn Thomas is sold at Ethika on Timberhill.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 4 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus