Meet the designers: Marilyn Thomas
Norwich knitwear designer Marilyn Thomas brings her unique designs to Norwich Fashion Week
Knitwear designer Marilyn is based in Norwich. Her exquisite combination of colours in her work reflect her passion for vibrant, vivid tones, inspired by influences as diverse as the nomadic tribes of Nepal and traditional English cottage garden flowers. Her work combines old, traditional techniques such as Fair Isle, with contemporary colours and designs.
Marilyn Thomas is sold at Ethika on Timberhill.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bid to turn Norwich pub into health clinic
- 2 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 3 Expansion will see 250 extra places at oversubscribed school
- 4 Date set for High Court showdown over £271m Anglia Square plans
- 5 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 6 Boost for outdoor drinking and dining when Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Family's horror after learning mother was buried in wrong grave
- 8 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 9 The Norwich pub quiz: do you know your locals?
- 10 9 big movies filmed in Norfolk - and why there could be more