Meet the designers: Marilyn Thomas
Norwich knitwear designer Marilyn Thomas brings her unique designs to Norwich Fashion Week
Knitwear designer Marilyn is based in Norwich. Her exquisite combination of colours in her work reflect her passion for vibrant, vivid tones, inspired by influences as diverse as the nomadic tribes of Nepal and traditional English cottage garden flowers. Her work combines old, traditional techniques such as Fair Isle, with contemporary colours and designs.
Marilyn Thomas is sold at Ethika on Timberhill.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?