Meet the designers: Marian Williams
Norwich designer brings natural fashion to Norwich Fashion Week
Norwich based textile artist Marian makes beautiful, environmentally conscious silk clothing, which is dyed and painted with colours from locally sourced plant matter.
Marian trained at City College Norwich and the Norwich University of the Arts.
She uses shibori, layering and natural dying techniques inspired by local man-made and natural surroundings. Marian Williams is sold at Ethika on Timberhill.
You may also want to watch:
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 4 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 5 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 8 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 9 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material
- 10 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear