Meet the designers: Dilate Clothing
Local lad brings hip hop clothing brands to the city
Norwich's hip hop label Dilate Clothing was set up by Tait Pollack.
The online clothing retailer sells clothing urban T.shirts, old school retro T.shirts, unique design hip hop style T.shirts, comic book style T.shirts and accessories for those that like the urban style.
Dilate works with Hip Hop headz and rappers such as Foreign Beggars, Dubbledge and Iron Braydz, and has had clothing featured on MTV. www.dilateclothing.com
You may also want to watch:
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
- 1 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 2 'Look twice' - Biker's plea after breaking both legs in head-on crash
- 3 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 4 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 6 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 10 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital