Meet the designers: Dilate Clothing
Local lad brings hip hop clothing brands to the city
Norwich's hip hop label Dilate Clothing was set up by Tait Pollack.
The online clothing retailer sells clothing urban T.shirts, old school retro T.shirts, unique design hip hop style T.shirts, comic book style T.shirts and accessories for those that like the urban style.
Dilate works with Hip Hop headz and rappers such as Foreign Beggars, Dubbledge and Iron Braydz, and has had clothing featured on MTV. www.dilateclothing.com
You may also want to watch:
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song