Meet the designers: Dilate Clothing
Local lad brings hip hop clothing brands to the city
Norwich's hip hop label Dilate Clothing was set up by Tait Pollack.
The online clothing retailer sells clothing urban T.shirts, old school retro T.shirts, unique design hip hop style T.shirts, comic book style T.shirts and accessories for those that like the urban style.
Dilate works with Hip Hop headz and rappers such as Foreign Beggars, Dubbledge and Iron Braydz, and has had clothing featured on MTV. www.dilateclothing.com
You may also want to watch:
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 5 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 6 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 7 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images