Meet the designers: Claire Read
Vintage inspired Poppy Valentine launches its SS11 collection at Norwich Fashion Week
Claire Read is the face behind the label Poppy Valentine. The fashion designer uses vintage material to make vintage inspired dresses and skirts that can be made to fit you perfectly.
Poppy Valentine will be launching its SS11 collection at its shop in the Royal Arcade on Wednesday February 23 as part of Norwich Fashion Week. The in-store event also includes discounts, giveaways, complementary cupcakes and wine, vintage hairstyling by Flamingo Amy, Pretty Vintage china and styling tips from Retro Chick blogger Gemma Seager.
The party starts at 5pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Poppy Valentine will also be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library restaurant on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 4 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 5 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 6 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 7 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 8 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 9 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash