Meet the designers: Claire Read
Vintage inspired Poppy Valentine launches its SS11 collection at Norwich Fashion Week
Claire Read is the face behind the label Poppy Valentine. The fashion designer uses vintage material to make vintage inspired dresses and skirts that can be made to fit you perfectly.
Poppy Valentine will be launching its SS11 collection at its shop in the Royal Arcade on Wednesday February 23 as part of Norwich Fashion Week. The in-store event also includes discounts, giveaways, complementary cupcakes and wine, vintage hairstyling by Flamingo Amy, Pretty Vintage china and styling tips from Retro Chick blogger Gemma Seager.
The party starts at 5pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Poppy Valentine will also be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library restaurant on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- 3 Vigil begins as body of 'selfless' nurse arrives at cathedral
- 4 Councillor questions need for new homes plan near Norwich
- 5 Former city boxing champion denies threats to slash partner's throat
- 6 New £1.9m council car park gets go-ahead despite opposition
- 7 'It's family and it was taken away' - how pandemic hit hospitality staff
- 8 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 9 What a view: Unique apartment in former Norwich school is for sale
- 10 Woman who stole from vulnerable woman has to pay back £2000