Meet the designers: Claire Read
Vintage inspired Poppy Valentine launches its SS11 collection at Norwich Fashion Week
Claire Read is the face behind the label Poppy Valentine. The fashion designer uses vintage material to make vintage inspired dresses and skirts that can be made to fit you perfectly.
Poppy Valentine will be launching its SS11 collection at its shop in the Royal Arcade on Wednesday February 23 as part of Norwich Fashion Week. The in-store event also includes discounts, giveaways, complementary cupcakes and wine, vintage hairstyling by Flamingo Amy, Pretty Vintage china and styling tips from Retro Chick blogger Gemma Seager.
The party starts at 5pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Poppy Valentine will also be showcasing at the catwalk launch party at The Library restaurant on Thursday February 17.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans