Meet the designers: Claire Murray
Learn how to make your own jewellery inspired by the catwalks with jewellery designer Claire Murray
Up-and-coming jewellery designer Claire Murray brings some of the finest contemporary handcrafted jewellery to Norwich Fashion Week.
Her spring collection will be showcased at St Gregory's Church and Claire will available to take questions about the latest trends in costume jewellery. She describes her collection as a fusion of contemporary and vintage taking inspiration from this season's catwalk.
Claire will also be holding jewellery workshops for Norwich Fashion Week so that you can learn to create your own jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
Workshops will run on Saturday 18th Feb, at St Gregory's Church at 11am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm and cost �25 per person. Call 07977 422729 to book.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week Norwich Lanes Birthday Celebrations, Saturday February 19 at St Gregory's church from 9am.
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 ‘Safeguarding’ teacher allowed vulnerable pupil to keep pills