Meet the designers: Claire Murray
Learn how to make your own jewellery inspired by the catwalks with jewellery designer Claire Murray
Up-and-coming jewellery designer Claire Murray brings some of the finest contemporary handcrafted jewellery to Norwich Fashion Week.
Her spring collection will be showcased at St Gregory's Church and Claire will available to take questions about the latest trends in costume jewellery. She describes her collection as a fusion of contemporary and vintage taking inspiration from this season's catwalk.
Claire will also be holding jewellery workshops for Norwich Fashion Week so that you can learn to create your own jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
Workshops will run on Saturday 18th Feb, at St Gregory's Church at 11am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm and cost �25 per person. Call 07977 422729 to book.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week Norwich Lanes Birthday Celebrations, Saturday February 19 at St Gregory's church from 9am.
- 1 Reaction to plans for new Norwich Block entertainment venue
- 2 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 3 New 170-place school likely to get go-ahead
- 4 Costa Coffee to close Norwich high street cafe
- 5 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 6 Nut allergy fears spark battle for 'landmark' walnut tree
- 7 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 8 Pupils demand cycle lane as NDR sends 1200 cars their way during rush hour
- 9 Landlord pays tenants £980 following battle with 'extreme mould and damp'
- 10 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash