Meet the designers: Claire Murray
Learn how to make your own jewellery inspired by the catwalks with jewellery designer Claire Murray
Up-and-coming jewellery designer Claire Murray brings some of the finest contemporary handcrafted jewellery to Norwich Fashion Week.
Her spring collection will be showcased at St Gregory's Church and Claire will available to take questions about the latest trends in costume jewellery. She describes her collection as a fusion of contemporary and vintage taking inspiration from this season's catwalk.
Claire will also be holding jewellery workshops for Norwich Fashion Week so that you can learn to create your own jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
Workshops will run on Saturday 18th Feb, at St Gregory's Church at 11am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm and cost �25 per person. Call 07977 422729 to book.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week Norwich Lanes Birthday Celebrations, Saturday February 19 at St Gregory's church from 9am.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 3 Police called as Horsford tree-hacker strikes again
- 4 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 5 Norwich nostalgia: Visit Eaton Park in the 1990s
- 6 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 7 Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
- 8 Cob yobs launch crops at homes in bizarre attack
- 9 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 10 Three cars smash into wall at petrol station as bosses take action