Meet the designers - Betsy Hatter
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2013
Hats are tipped to be big news at Norwich Fashion Week 2013. Betsy Hatter is just one of the designers who will be on show.
Designer Siofra Connor is a self taught milliner who set up the Betsy Hatter label in April 2012. Already the brand has featured in local press and at many vintage fairs in Norfolk.
Her hats are made using traditional hat making techniques and are inspired by the elegant hat shapes from the 1940s and 1950s. Contemporary details bring the hats up to date, making them wearable for any occasion. Betsy Hatter has a collection of hats and fascinators available on her website. She can also make special commissions and one-off pieces.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.betsyhatter.co.uk
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 3 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 4 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 5 'Fast & Furious' modified cars reported speeding down industrial road
- 6 Former city sex shop up for sale
- 7 'They want to suck your blood': Bed bugs invade city homes
- 8 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 9 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 10 Teenager suffers serious injuries in city crash