Meet the designers - Betsy Hatter
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2013
Hats are tipped to be big news at Norwich Fashion Week 2013. Betsy Hatter is just one of the designers who will be on show.
Designer Siofra Connor is a self taught milliner who set up the Betsy Hatter label in April 2012. Already the brand has featured in local press and at many vintage fairs in Norfolk.
Her hats are made using traditional hat making techniques and are inspired by the elegant hat shapes from the 1940s and 1950s. Contemporary details bring the hats up to date, making them wearable for any occasion. Betsy Hatter has a collection of hats and fascinators available on her website. She can also make special commissions and one-off pieces.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.betsyhatter.co.uk
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 4 Christmas train with tunnel of lights running at Norwich park
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 7 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'
- 8 Why Heartsease is now city's sought-after suburb
- 9 See inside this Grade II listed cottage with 2-bed annexe near Norwich
- 10 Festive vintage bus offering free rides around Norwich this Christmas