Meet the designers - Betsy Hatter
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2013
Hats are tipped to be big news at Norwich Fashion Week 2013. Betsy Hatter is just one of the designers who will be on show.
Designer Siofra Connor is a self taught milliner who set up the Betsy Hatter label in April 2012. Already the brand has featured in local press and at many vintage fairs in Norfolk.
Her hats are made using traditional hat making techniques and are inspired by the elegant hat shapes from the 1940s and 1950s. Contemporary details bring the hats up to date, making them wearable for any occasion. Betsy Hatter has a collection of hats and fascinators available on her website. She can also make special commissions and one-off pieces.
You may also want to watch:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.betsyhatter.co.uk
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 5 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 6 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 National tool firm opens third Norwich store
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night