Meet the designers: Alison Varley
North Norfolk jewellery designer and silversmith showcases her work at NFW
North Norfolk jewellery designer and silversmith Alison set up her studio workshop in Norfolk in 1980 since then she has shown widely in galleries in London and across the country. Her work is primarily in silver and gold with an emphasis on exploring the many different characteristics that can be found within the metals and in their juxtaposition. Alison Varley is sold at Ethika on Timberhill.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 7 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 8 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 9 Afternoon traffic roundup: Delays on flyover after crash
- 10 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000