Meet the designers: Alison Varley
North Norfolk jewellery designer and silversmith showcases her work at NFW
North Norfolk jewellery designer and silversmith Alison set up her studio workshop in Norfolk in 1980 since then she has shown widely in galleries in London and across the country. Her work is primarily in silver and gold with an emphasis on exploring the many different characteristics that can be found within the metals and in their juxtaposition. Alison Varley is sold at Ethika on Timberhill.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 3 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 4 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 5 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 6 Childhood friends unite to launch barbershop together
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Prince of Wales Road will bounce back, nightlife stalwarts predict
- 9 Scam account tries to tempt Primark shoppers with fake giveaway
- 10 Woman cut from car after crash on A11