Meet the designers: Alison Varley
North Norfolk jewellery designer and silversmith showcases her work at NFW
North Norfolk jewellery designer and silversmith Alison set up her studio workshop in Norfolk in 1980 since then she has shown widely in galleries in London and across the country. Her work is primarily in silver and gold with an emphasis on exploring the many different characteristics that can be found within the metals and in their juxtaposition. Alison Varley is sold at Ethika on Timberhill.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 Former village pub for sale as home
- 4 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 5 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 6 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 7 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 8 Opposition grows over charges to park in Norwich parks
- 9 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham