Meet the designers: Alison Varley
North Norfolk jewellery designer and silversmith showcases her work at NFW
North Norfolk jewellery designer and silversmith Alison set up her studio workshop in Norfolk in 1980 since then she has shown widely in galleries in London and across the country. Her work is primarily in silver and gold with an emphasis on exploring the many different characteristics that can be found within the metals and in their juxtaposition. Alison Varley is sold at Ethika on Timberhill.
Showing at: Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show at The Library Restaurant on Thursday February 17, 2011, at 7.30pm.
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 3 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 4 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 5 'It would mean everything to get it back': Heartfelt plea to reunite widow with engagement ring
- 6 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 7 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 8 'Normal is nerve-wracking': City bosses' plan to keep masks despite rules
- 9 Smokehouse launches takeaway Sunday roasts with loaded Yorkshire puddings
- 10 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?