This is where the first McDonald’s have opened in Norwich
McDonald’s drive-throughs in Norwich have reopened for the first time since lockdown in March.
The restaurants which opened this morning include Norwich’s Boundary Road, Norwich Barrett Road, Norwich Delft Way and Norwich Yarmouth Road.
Sites in Hethersett’s Norwich Road have also opened, as well as at the Longwater Retail Park in Costessey.
Yesterday a number of sites in Norfolk reopened with customers queueing for their first happy meal in months.
A spokesman for McDonald’s said: “With fewer employees working in our kitchens and service areas, our teams will still need your patience and support as they continue to adjust to the new ways of working.
“Face coverings, gloves, Perspex screens and new safety and hygiene processes mean it will look different, it will take a little longer and as we have seen in the pilot restaurants, we expect demand will be high.
Please bear with us, we will continue to put our people first – their safety is our priority.”
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 5 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 8 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 9 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens
- 10 Petition to ditch new bus lane plan gathers pace