This is where the first McDonald’s have opened in Norwich
McDonald’s drive-throughs in Norwich have reopened for the first time since lockdown in March.
The restaurants which opened this morning include Norwich’s Boundary Road, Norwich Barrett Road, Norwich Delft Way and Norwich Yarmouth Road.
Sites in Hethersett’s Norwich Road have also opened, as well as at the Longwater Retail Park in Costessey.
Yesterday a number of sites in Norfolk reopened with customers queueing for their first happy meal in months.
A spokesman for McDonald’s said: “With fewer employees working in our kitchens and service areas, our teams will still need your patience and support as they continue to adjust to the new ways of working.
You may also want to watch:
“Face coverings, gloves, Perspex screens and new safety and hygiene processes mean it will look different, it will take a little longer and as we have seen in the pilot restaurants, we expect demand will be high.
Please bear with us, we will continue to put our people first – their safety is our priority.”
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 4 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 5 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub