City McDonald’s wants to open until 2am
- Credit: Archant
A McDonald’s in the city centre will open until the early hours over the weekend if plans get the go ahead.
McDonald’s on Haymarket has submitted plans to open until 2am on Fridays and Saturdays to Norwich City Council.
While permission is in place to open until midnight every day of the week, the fast food chain currently closes at 11pm except Sundays when it shuts at 10pm.
And if plans get the green light the extended opening hours are expected to create up to 12 full and part-time jobs.
A McDonald’s spokesperson said: “We can confirm that we have submitted an application to extend the opening hours at our Hay Hill restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
“Should this application be approved it will create up to 12 full and part-time jobs within the local community.”
What do you think of these plans? Email email@example.com
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 7 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 9 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 10 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home