Masterchef finalist to hold Norwich gourmet evenings
Sam EmanuelA former Norfolk children's doctor who just missed winning this year's Masterchef final will be hosting three gourmet evenings at a restaurant in Norwich.Sam Emanuel
A former Norfolk children's doctor who just missed winning this year's Masterchef final will be hosting three gourmet evenings at a restaurant in Norwich.
Tim Kinnaird will be working alongside Nigel Raffles of St Benedict's Restaurant for the events, which take place on Wednesday, July 7, Tuesday, July 13 and Tuesday, September 7.
Mr Kinnaird said: 'My whole experience of being on the programme has been
phenomenal. The quality of cooking was amazing - and quite inspiring.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Raffles, who runs the kitchen at St Benedict's Restaurant, has been cooking for more than 25 years in establishments such as The Gavroche, The Intercontinental on Park Lane and Hintlesham Hall, as well as running his four restaurants.
The evenings are designed to give customers a chance to enjoy some gastronomic delights and ask questions about the menu and Mr Kinnaird's experiences on Masterchef.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 3 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 7 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 8 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 9 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 10 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
Each ticket for one of the 50 places costs �40, which includes a welcome drink, canap�s and a three-course dinner. To book, call 01603 765377.