Masterchef finalist to hold Norwich gourmet evenings
Sam EmanuelA former Norfolk children's doctor who just missed winning this year's Masterchef final will be hosting three gourmet evenings at a restaurant in Norwich.Sam Emanuel
A former Norfolk children's doctor who just missed winning this year's Masterchef final will be hosting three gourmet evenings at a restaurant in Norwich.
Tim Kinnaird will be working alongside Nigel Raffles of St Benedict's Restaurant for the events, which take place on Wednesday, July 7, Tuesday, July 13 and Tuesday, September 7.
Mr Kinnaird said: 'My whole experience of being on the programme has been
phenomenal. The quality of cooking was amazing - and quite inspiring.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Raffles, who runs the kitchen at St Benedict's Restaurant, has been cooking for more than 25 years in establishments such as The Gavroche, The Intercontinental on Park Lane and Hintlesham Hall, as well as running his four restaurants.
The evenings are designed to give customers a chance to enjoy some gastronomic delights and ask questions about the menu and Mr Kinnaird's experiences on Masterchef.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 6 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 7 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 8 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 9 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 10 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
Each ticket for one of the 50 places costs �40, which includes a welcome drink, canap�s and a three-course dinner. To book, call 01603 765377.