Masterchef finalist to hold Norwich gourmet evenings
Sam EmanuelA former Norfolk children's doctor who just missed winning this year's Masterchef final will be hosting three gourmet evenings at a restaurant in Norwich.Sam Emanuel
A former Norfolk children's doctor who just missed winning this year's Masterchef final will be hosting three gourmet evenings at a restaurant in Norwich.
Tim Kinnaird will be working alongside Nigel Raffles of St Benedict's Restaurant for the events, which take place on Wednesday, July 7, Tuesday, July 13 and Tuesday, September 7.
Mr Kinnaird said: 'My whole experience of being on the programme has been
phenomenal. The quality of cooking was amazing - and quite inspiring.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Raffles, who runs the kitchen at St Benedict's Restaurant, has been cooking for more than 25 years in establishments such as The Gavroche, The Intercontinental on Park Lane and Hintlesham Hall, as well as running his four restaurants.
The evenings are designed to give customers a chance to enjoy some gastronomic delights and ask questions about the menu and Mr Kinnaird's experiences on Masterchef.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 9 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 10 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
Each ticket for one of the 50 places costs �40, which includes a welcome drink, canap�s and a three-course dinner. To book, call 01603 765377.