Masterchef finalist to hold Norwich gourmet evenings
Sam EmanuelA former Norfolk children's doctor who just missed winning this year's Masterchef final will be hosting three gourmet evenings at a restaurant in Norwich.Sam Emanuel
A former Norfolk children's doctor who just missed winning this year's Masterchef final will be hosting three gourmet evenings at a restaurant in Norwich.
Tim Kinnaird will be working alongside Nigel Raffles of St Benedict's Restaurant for the events, which take place on Wednesday, July 7, Tuesday, July 13 and Tuesday, September 7.
Mr Kinnaird said: 'My whole experience of being on the programme has been
phenomenal. The quality of cooking was amazing - and quite inspiring.'
Mr Raffles, who runs the kitchen at St Benedict's Restaurant, has been cooking for more than 25 years in establishments such as The Gavroche, The Intercontinental on Park Lane and Hintlesham Hall, as well as running his four restaurants.
The evenings are designed to give customers a chance to enjoy some gastronomic delights and ask questions about the menu and Mr Kinnaird's experiences on Masterchef.
- 1 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 2 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 3 Mystery over how grotty sofa ended up on garage roof
- 4 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 5 Changes on the way for listed pub after plans given green light
- 6 Efforts step up to protect city park from development
- 7 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 8 Norfolk cheese restaurant is launching bottomless brunch this summer
- 9 Glimpses of Norwich week 25: a picture a day from a week in our fine city
- 10 Norfolk areas with the most and fewest Covid deaths in 2020 and 2021
Each ticket for one of the 50 places costs �40, which includes a welcome drink, canap�s and a three-course dinner. To book, call 01603 765377.