Chef died from alcohol and drug toxicity, inquest hears
PUBLISHED: 13:31 14 August 2019 | UPDATED: 14:17 14 August 2019
A chef who was found unresponsive at his Norwich home died from alcohol and drug toxicity, an inquest heard.
Mark Sutcliffe died at his home on Bryony Close in Norwich on 18 April this year. He was aged 56 at the time.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into his death opened at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich on Wednesday, August 14.
It heard that Mr Sutcliffe's medical cause of death was listed as combined alcohol, methadone and diazepam toxicity.
A full inquest is due to take place on December 18.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Norwich Evening News. Click the link in the orange box below for details.