Marilyn Thomas makes a welcome return to Norwich Fashion Week with a new knitwear collection.
At the first Norwich Fashion Week back in February 2011 Marilyn Thomas' Fair Isle knitwear proved that Norfolk fashion designers have their finger on the fashion pulse. Then at September's Norwich Fashion week her knits proved popular with those who liked the patterned knitwear trend.
For Norwich Fashion Week 2012 Marilyn is back with her new collection of hand knitted jackets, cardigans, shrugs and accessories.
Marilyn's designs will be on the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week 2012 at The Designers Show on Tuesday March 13.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 4 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 8 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 9 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day