Marilyn Thomas makes a welcome return to Norwich Fashion Week with a new knitwear collection.
At the first Norwich Fashion Week back in February 2011 Marilyn Thomas' Fair Isle knitwear proved that Norfolk fashion designers have their finger on the fashion pulse. Then at September's Norwich Fashion week her knits proved popular with those who liked the patterned knitwear trend.
For Norwich Fashion Week 2012 Marilyn is back with her new collection of hand knitted jackets, cardigans, shrugs and accessories.
Marilyn's designs will be on the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week 2012 at The Designers Show on Tuesday March 13.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 3 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 4 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 5 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 6 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 7 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 8 IKEA: What went wrong?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner