Man remains in stable condition after fall from balcony in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police said a man who suffered serious injuries after falling from a balcony in Norwich remains in a stable condition in hospital.
Emergency services were called following reports a man had fallen from the balcony of a flat at Duke's Palace Wharf in Duke Street.
The 33-year-old man, who has not been named, has been taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge after suffering "serious injuries" in the incident, which happened just after 10.50pm on Sunday, September 29.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said he "remains in a stable condition".
Three people, a man in his 20s, a man in his 50s and a woman in her 30s, were arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
They have been questioned at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre and released on bail until the end of October while enquiries continue.
Anyone with information about the incident should call police on 101.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 3 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 4 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 5 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 6 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 9 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 10 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk