Man taken to hospital after motorbike crashes into cement mixer near Dinosaur Park, in Lenwade
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A man has been taken to hospital after a motorbike crashed into a cement mixer, near The Dinosaur Park, in Lenwade.
The crash happened at around 8.25am, on the B1147.
An ambulance and a rapid response vehicle treated a man in his 20s, who was suffering from a hip injury.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care, however his injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
The B1147 remains closed between the Lenwade junction and the Weston Longville junction.
You may also want to watch:
Police are on the scene controlling traffic.
The crash has caused delays and queuing in the area.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 3 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 6 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 7 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 8 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in