Man suffers heart attack at Carrow Rd
David BaleA Canaries' fan suffered a heart attack at the home match against Brentford on Saturday, but he's now recovering in hospitalDavid Bale
A Canaries' fan who suffered a heart attack at the home match against Brentford on Saturday is recovering in hospital.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed it was called to Carrow Road just after 3pm, and conveyed a supporter to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The brother of the heart attack victim posted a message on the www.pinkun.com website, thanking paramedics and fans who helped him.
It said: 'My brother was the person who suffered the heart attack and was attended by two fans who were brilliant along with the medics.
You may also want to watch:
'He is now in hospital and certainly looks a lot better and is having all the tests. Thanks to you two guys and everyone else who helped.'
Are you one of the fans or paramedics who helped the man? Please contact David Bale on 01603 772427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 5 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 8 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 9 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance