Man suffers heart attack at Carrow Rd
David BaleA Canaries' fan suffered a heart attack at the home match against Brentford on Saturday, but he's now recovering in hospitalDavid Bale
A Canaries' fan who suffered a heart attack at the home match against Brentford on Saturday is recovering in hospital.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed it was called to Carrow Road just after 3pm, and conveyed a supporter to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The brother of the heart attack victim posted a message on the www.pinkun.com website, thanking paramedics and fans who helped him.
It said: 'My brother was the person who suffered the heart attack and was attended by two fans who were brilliant along with the medics.
'He is now in hospital and certainly looks a lot better and is having all the tests. Thanks to you two guys and everyone else who helped.'
Are you one of the fans or paramedics who helped the man? Please contact David Bale on 01603 772427 or email email@example.com.
- 1 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 2 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 3 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 4 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 5 Mum-to-be outraged after yobs vandalise 13 cars in suburb
- 6 Huge food festival with Liberty X and S Club All Stars heading to Norwich
- 7 'Such a shame': Independent card shop announces closure with sale
- 8 Graduate outraged after being handed tax bill for unoccupied student digs
- 9 Extra security measures approved for flats plagued by drug use
- 10 Norwich City star and fan groups back call for drums at Carrow Road