Man suffers heart attack at Carrow Rd
David BaleA Canaries' fan suffered a heart attack at the home match against Brentford on Saturday, but he's now recovering in hospitalDavid Bale
A Canaries' fan who suffered a heart attack at the home match against Brentford on Saturday is recovering in hospital.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed it was called to Carrow Road just after 3pm, and conveyed a supporter to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The brother of the heart attack victim posted a message on the www.pinkun.com website, thanking paramedics and fans who helped him.
It said: 'My brother was the person who suffered the heart attack and was attended by two fans who were brilliant along with the medics.
You may also want to watch:
'He is now in hospital and certainly looks a lot better and is having all the tests. Thanks to you two guys and everyone else who helped.'
Are you one of the fans or paramedics who helped the man? Please contact David Bale on 01603 772427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 9 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre