Man suffers heart attack at Carrow Rd
David BaleA Canaries' fan suffered a heart attack at the home match against Brentford on Saturday, but he's now recovering in hospitalDavid Bale
A Canaries' fan who suffered a heart attack at the home match against Brentford on Saturday is recovering in hospital.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed it was called to Carrow Road just after 3pm, and conveyed a supporter to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The brother of the heart attack victim posted a message on the www.pinkun.com website, thanking paramedics and fans who helped him.
It said: 'My brother was the person who suffered the heart attack and was attended by two fans who were brilliant along with the medics.
'He is now in hospital and certainly looks a lot better and is having all the tests. Thanks to you two guys and everyone else who helped.'
Are you one of the fans or paramedics who helped the man? Please contact David Bale on 01603 772427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 2 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 3 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 4 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 5 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 6 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 7 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 8 Cabbies could protest over lost £400 a month
- 9 'Disgusting!' Woman's fury over Simply Red toilets and access
- 10 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo