Man suffers heart attack at Carrow Rd
David BaleA Canaries' fan suffered a heart attack at the home match against Brentford on Saturday, but he's now recovering in hospitalDavid Bale
A Canaries' fan who suffered a heart attack at the home match against Brentford on Saturday is recovering in hospital.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed it was called to Carrow Road just after 3pm, and conveyed a supporter to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The brother of the heart attack victim posted a message on the www.pinkun.com website, thanking paramedics and fans who helped him.
It said: 'My brother was the person who suffered the heart attack and was attended by two fans who were brilliant along with the medics.
You may also want to watch:
'He is now in hospital and certainly looks a lot better and is having all the tests. Thanks to you two guys and everyone else who helped.'
Are you one of the fans or paramedics who helped the man? Please contact David Bale on 01603 772427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Man and woman found dead in home
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 9 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 10 Praise for city's welcoming spirit after 'phenomenal' Norwich Pride