Man's jaw broken in unprovoked attack
Kim BriscoeA 21-year-old man had his jaw broken in an unprovoked attack in Norwich's Prince of Wales Road, police said today.Kim Briscoe
A 21-year-old man had his jaw broken in an unprovoked attack in Norwich's Prince of Wales Road, police said today.
Officers from Norwich are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which happened at 4.30am on Monday, May 3, near the bridge by the Compleat Angler pub.
The victim was walking towards the train station to get a taxi when he was attacked and left with a broken jaw.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the assault or has any information in relation to the suspects.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Dc Mark Doyle at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Greek chain looks set to take over former Giraffe restaurant
- 2 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 3 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 4 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 5 Norwich Covid-19 case rate halves in just one week
- 6 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Parents react to twice weekly Covid tests for school households
- 9 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 10 Former City boss Glenn Roeder dies aged 65