Man's jaw broken in unprovoked attack
Kim BriscoeA 21-year-old man had his jaw broken in an unprovoked attack in Norwich's Prince of Wales Road, police said today.Kim Briscoe
A 21-year-old man had his jaw broken in an unprovoked attack in Norwich's Prince of Wales Road, police said today.
Officers from Norwich are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which happened at 4.30am on Monday, May 3, near the bridge by the Compleat Angler pub.
The victim was walking towards the train station to get a taxi when he was attacked and left with a broken jaw.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the assault or has any information in relation to the suspects.
Contact Dc Mark Doyle at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 New homeware shop is 'dream come true' for owner
- 6 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 9 New music festival with street food to take place in city centre park
- 10 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards