Man's jaw broken in unprovoked attack
Kim BriscoeA 21-year-old man had his jaw broken in an unprovoked attack in Norwich's Prince of Wales Road, police said today.Kim Briscoe
A 21-year-old man had his jaw broken in an unprovoked attack in Norwich's Prince of Wales Road, police said today.
Officers from Norwich are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which happened at 4.30am on Monday, May 3, near the bridge by the Compleat Angler pub.
The victim was walking towards the train station to get a taxi when he was attacked and left with a broken jaw.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the assault or has any information in relation to the suspects.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Dc Mark Doyle at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 3 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 4 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 5 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 6 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 7 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 8 IKEA: What went wrong?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Man who took baby from Norfolk hospital to be sentenced