Man's jaw broken in unprovoked attack
Kim BriscoeA 21-year-old man had his jaw broken in an unprovoked attack in Norwich's Prince of Wales Road, police said today.Kim Briscoe
A 21-year-old man had his jaw broken in an unprovoked attack in Norwich's Prince of Wales Road, police said today.
Officers from Norwich are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which happened at 4.30am on Monday, May 3, near the bridge by the Compleat Angler pub.
The victim was walking towards the train station to get a taxi when he was attacked and left with a broken jaw.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the assault or has any information in relation to the suspects.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Dc Mark Doyle at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 8 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 9 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat