Man robbed at knife point in Norwich
Police are hunting for two criminals who robbed a man at knife point in Norwich.
The robbery took place on Chalk Hill Road on Wednesday at about 10.45am, near to the junction with Rosary Road.
A 38-year-old man was taking his briefcase containing a silver Apple laptop from his car when two men, one carrying a knife, came up to him.
The robbers threatened him, grabbed the briefcase and ran off towards the park on Rosary Road.
Police found the briefcase in the park but the laptop was missing.
Both suspects are black, in their early 20s and slim.
One was 5ft 9in tall, wearing a black hooded top, dark trousers and spoke with a London accent.
- 1 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 2 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 3 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 4 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 5 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 6 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
- 7 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 8 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 9 Roadworks slammed a 'complete mess' as another cycle lane is closed
- 10 'Killer weeds infesting river are threat to life', warns boat boss
The other robber was 5ft 6in, with shirt dark brown cropped hair and had a black scarf over his face.
Police want to hear from anyone who saw the robbery or noticed people matching their description in the area at the time.
Anyone with information should contact DC Craig Brooke at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.