Man robbed at knife point in Norwich
Police are hunting for two criminals who robbed a man at knife point in Norwich.
The robbery took place on Chalk Hill Road on Wednesday at about 10.45am, near to the junction with Rosary Road.
A 38-year-old man was taking his briefcase containing a silver Apple laptop from his car when two men, one carrying a knife, came up to him.
The robbers threatened him, grabbed the briefcase and ran off towards the park on Rosary Road.
Police found the briefcase in the park but the laptop was missing.
You may also want to watch:
Both suspects are black, in their early 20s and slim.
One was 5ft 9in tall, wearing a black hooded top, dark trousers and spoke with a London accent.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 3 Police called as Horsford tree-hacker strikes again
- 4 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 5 Norwich nostalgia: Visit Eaton Park in the 1990s
- 6 Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
- 7 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 8 Cob yobs launch crops at homes in bizarre attack
- 9 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 10 Three cars smash into wall at petrol station as bosses take action
The other robber was 5ft 6in, with shirt dark brown cropped hair and had a black scarf over his face.
Police want to hear from anyone who saw the robbery or noticed people matching their description in the area at the time.
Anyone with information should contact DC Craig Brooke at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.