Man robbed at knife point in Norwich
Police are hunting for two criminals who robbed a man at knife point in Norwich.
The robbery took place on Chalk Hill Road on Wednesday at about 10.45am, near to the junction with Rosary Road.
A 38-year-old man was taking his briefcase containing a silver Apple laptop from his car when two men, one carrying a knife, came up to him.
The robbers threatened him, grabbed the briefcase and ran off towards the park on Rosary Road.
Police found the briefcase in the park but the laptop was missing.
Both suspects are black, in their early 20s and slim.
One was 5ft 9in tall, wearing a black hooded top, dark trousers and spoke with a London accent.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 6 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 7 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 8 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 9 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 10 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
The other robber was 5ft 6in, with shirt dark brown cropped hair and had a black scarf over his face.
Police want to hear from anyone who saw the robbery or noticed people matching their description in the area at the time.
Anyone with information should contact DC Craig Brooke at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.