Man punched in face in street attack
Peter WalshA man has been punched in the face in an unprovoked attack in Norwich.Peter Walsh
A man has been punched in the face in an unprovoked attack in Norwich.
The victim, a 35-year-old man, was walking along Vauxhall Street, close to Winchester Tower, when he was approached by another man who punched him in the face. The victim suffered a black eye and swollen lip as a result of the unprovoked attack.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the attack which happened between 10.30pm and 10.40pm on Thursday, April 29.
Anyone with information should contact PC Rebecca Harris at Earlham Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station