Man punched in face in street attack
Peter WalshA man has been punched in the face in an unprovoked attack in Norwich.Peter Walsh
A man has been punched in the face in an unprovoked attack in Norwich.
The victim, a 35-year-old man, was walking along Vauxhall Street, close to Winchester Tower, when he was approached by another man who punched him in the face. The victim suffered a black eye and swollen lip as a result of the unprovoked attack.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the attack which happened between 10.30pm and 10.40pm on Thursday, April 29.
Anyone with information should contact PC Rebecca Harris at Earlham Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 2 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 3 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 4 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 5 Jubilant scenes as pub punters enjoy first city Friday night back
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 8 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 9 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 10 Police quiz man over murder and three attempted murders