Man missing in Norwich is found
A man who disappeared following a night out in Norwich has been found safe and wellFerghal McGrane, from County Armagh in Northern Ireland, had been missing for five days.
A man who disappeared following a night out in Norwich has been found safe and well
Ferghal McGrane, from County Armagh in Northern Ireland, had been missing for five days. He was last seen by friends during a night out on Thursday in the Pulse nightclub in the city's Prince of Wales Road and had earlier been in the nearby Chicago Rock Caf�.
The 35-year-old roofer had been working on a building project at a nursing home in Watton and was due to fly home on Friday. He failed to arrive at the airport and had not contacted anybody since. He was not carrying his mobile phone or passport and had very little money.
His brother, John McGrane, flew to Norwich yesterday in a bid to track him down. He found his 35-year-old brother in Hingham, where he had been staying with workmates. He had not known how to contact his family.
You may also want to watch:
His sister, Eileen Mallon, said: 'It was out of character for him to disappear and not contact anybody for so long.
'We're so relieved he's turned up and is ok. We were hopeful that he would be safe but we couldn't help but worry something bad had happened.'
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
Mr McGrane, from Middletown, County Armagh, had been working in Norfolk for about a week.