Man hit by Norwich-bound train named
Adam GrettonA man who died after being struck by a commuter train at a level crossing in south Norfolk has been named as Michael Dewhurst, of Burstall, near Ipswich.Adam Gretton
A man who died after being struck by a commuter train at a level crossing in south Norfolk has been named as Michael Dewhurst, of Burstall, near Ipswich.
The 44-year-old, of The Street, died after being hit by the 3pm National Express East Anglia service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich at 5pm on Monday .
British Transport Police is treating the incident at the Tivetshall level crossing, near Diss, as 'non-suspicious'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 8 Praise for city's welcoming spirit after 'phenomenal' Norwich Pride
- 9 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'