Man hit by Norwich-bound train named
Adam GrettonA man who died after being struck by a commuter train at a level crossing in south Norfolk has been named as Michael Dewhurst, of Burstall, near Ipswich.Adam Gretton
A man who died after being struck by a commuter train at a level crossing in south Norfolk has been named as Michael Dewhurst, of Burstall, near Ipswich.
The 44-year-old, of The Street, died after being hit by the 3pm National Express East Anglia service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich at 5pm on Monday .
British Transport Police is treating the incident at the Tivetshall level crossing, near Diss, as 'non-suspicious'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit