Man hit by Norwich-bound train named
Adam GrettonA man who died after being struck by a commuter train at a level crossing in south Norfolk has been named as Michael Dewhurst, of Burstall, near Ipswich.Adam Gretton
A man who died after being struck by a commuter train at a level crossing in south Norfolk has been named as Michael Dewhurst, of Burstall, near Ipswich.
The 44-year-old, of The Street, died after being hit by the 3pm National Express East Anglia service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich at 5pm on Monday .
British Transport Police is treating the incident at the Tivetshall level crossing, near Diss, as 'non-suspicious'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station