Man hit by Norwich-bound train named
Adam GrettonA man who died after being struck by a commuter train at a level crossing in south Norfolk has been named as Michael Dewhurst, of Burstall, near Ipswich.Adam Gretton
A man who died after being struck by a commuter train at a level crossing in south Norfolk has been named as Michael Dewhurst, of Burstall, near Ipswich.
The 44-year-old, of The Street, died after being hit by the 3pm National Express East Anglia service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich at 5pm on Monday .
British Transport Police is treating the incident at the Tivetshall level crossing, near Diss, as 'non-suspicious'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 4 Major names coming to Norwich as big top to be erected in Cathedral Close
- 5 Botanical Garden Bar returning to Norwich after 'huge level of interest'
- 6 Is it time to give St Stephens Street a revamp?
- 7 Man, 28, wanted by police in Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 Car and lorry crash on busy Norwich road
- 10 Wanted man arrested in Dereham