Man hit by car in Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has been hit by a car in a Norwich city centre crash.
Police and ambulance crews were called to King Street, at the junction near Carrow Bridge, today (Tuesday, October 23) at about 3pm after a man in his 50s was hit by a Ford Mondeo.
The road was closed with traffic being diverted up Rouen Road. It has since been re-opened.
A spokesman said: 'Police were called to a road collision between a car and a pedestrian.
'The man is believed to be in his 50s and has been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital as a precaution.'
You may also want to watch:
The man is believed to have suffered non-life threatening injuries.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen