Driver escapes uninjured after car rolls onto its roof in Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has escaped without serious injuries after his car ended up on its roof and he became trapped inside.
The incident happened in Reepham Road, Hellesdon at around 3.30pm on Thursday.
Emergency services, including the ambulance service, police and Norfolk Fire and Rescue service where called to the scene.
The male driver, who had to be removed from the car, escaped uninjured.
One lane of the road, was blocked by the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Police were still on the scene at 4pm.
For the latest traffic updates visit our live traffic map.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 4 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus