Driver escapes uninjured after car rolls onto its roof in Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has escaped without serious injuries after his car ended up on its roof and he became trapped inside.
The incident happened in Reepham Road, Hellesdon at around 3.30pm on Thursday.
Emergency services, including the ambulance service, police and Norfolk Fire and Rescue service where called to the scene.
The male driver, who had to be removed from the car, escaped uninjured.
One lane of the road, was blocked by the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Police were still on the scene at 4pm.
For the latest traffic updates visit our live traffic map.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 5 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 6 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 7 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 8 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 9 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
- 10 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats