Man grabbed by two people in attempted mugging
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2012
A man in his 20s was grabbed and told to hand over cash by two men in Norwich..
On Tuesday evening, at around 7pm, a man was walking through the city's Riverside complex when he was approached by two men near the former Coast to Coast restaurant - opposite the Queen of Iceni pub.
One of the men then grabbed him and demanded money from him.
While the victim was able to escape without any money changing hands, police have appealed for any witnesses to the incident.
Both suspects were black and one was described as overweight and of a large build, while the other was slim.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who was in the area at the time is encouraged to contact PC Mark Cardow at Norwich CID on 101, quoting the crime reference number 26/13478/21.
Alternatively, witnesses can anonymously report what they saw to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 1 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 2 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 3 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 4 Tables fill at restaurants and pubs as bar serves 450 on reopening day
- 5 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 6 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 7 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 8 Vulnerable 15-year-old brought to Norwich from London to deal drugs
- 9 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 10 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash