Man taken to hospital after being found in alleyway with head injury
- Credit: Google
A man was taken to hospital with a head injury after being found slumped in an alleyway.
Ambulance crews were called to an alleyway near the ARC car wash on Havers Road in Norwich at around 6.30pm on Friday, April 30 following reports a man had been assaulted.
Police were then called.
The man was taken to hospital for treatment due to the nature of his injury.
Inspector Gina Hopkinson said the scene had been sealed with a police cordon from that time until around 10.40pm while officers gathered forensic evidence to determine how the man was injured.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "Officers were stood down at 22.36pm when all the evidence that could be gathered had been.
"At this point it is unknown how the man came to be assaulted and injured.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 5 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike
- 9 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 10 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
"No arrests have been made and officers are not looking for anyone in connection with the incident."