Man found dead in Bowthorpe home
David BaleA single 30-year-old Latvian man was found dead at his home address in Norwich, an inquest has heard.David Bale
A single 30-year-old Latvian man was found dead at his home address in Norwich, an inquest has heard.
Greater Norfolk Coroner William Armstrong told the Norwich inquest yesterday that Vadims Lukjanovs was pronounced dead at home in The Swale, Bowthorpe, on April 6.
Mr Armstrong, who adjourned the inquest to a date to be fixed, said a post mortem examination had been carried out, but the cause of death had not been established. There were no suspicious circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre