Man found dead in Bowthorpe home
David BaleA single 30-year-old Latvian man was found dead at his home address in Norwich, an inquest has heard.David Bale
A single 30-year-old Latvian man was found dead at his home address in Norwich, an inquest has heard.
Greater Norfolk Coroner William Armstrong told the Norwich inquest yesterday that Vadims Lukjanovs was pronounced dead at home in The Swale, Bowthorpe, on April 6.
Mr Armstrong, who adjourned the inquest to a date to be fixed, said a post mortem examination had been carried out, but the cause of death had not been established. There were no suspicious circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 2 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 3 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 8 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 9 Former policeman in court in Norwich charged with rape and assaults
- 10 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids