Man found dead in Bowthorpe home
David BaleA single 30-year-old Latvian man was found dead at his home address in Norwich, an inquest has heard.David Bale
A single 30-year-old Latvian man was found dead at his home address in Norwich, an inquest has heard.
Greater Norfolk Coroner William Armstrong told the Norwich inquest yesterday that Vadims Lukjanovs was pronounced dead at home in The Swale, Bowthorpe, on April 6.
Mr Armstrong, who adjourned the inquest to a date to be fixed, said a post mortem examination had been carried out, but the cause of death had not been established. There were no suspicious circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 8 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 9 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 10 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub