Man found dead in Bowthorpe home
David BaleA single 30-year-old Latvian man was found dead at his home address in Norwich, an inquest has heard.David Bale
A single 30-year-old Latvian man was found dead at his home address in Norwich, an inquest has heard.
Greater Norfolk Coroner William Armstrong told the Norwich inquest yesterday that Vadims Lukjanovs was pronounced dead at home in The Swale, Bowthorpe, on April 6.
Mr Armstrong, who adjourned the inquest to a date to be fixed, said a post mortem examination had been carried out, but the cause of death had not been established. There were no suspicious circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed