Man found dead in Bowthorpe home
David BaleA single 30-year-old Latvian man was found dead at his home address in Norwich, an inquest has heard.David Bale
A single 30-year-old Latvian man was found dead at his home address in Norwich, an inquest has heard.
Greater Norfolk Coroner William Armstrong told the Norwich inquest yesterday that Vadims Lukjanovs was pronounced dead at home in The Swale, Bowthorpe, on April 6.
Mr Armstrong, who adjourned the inquest to a date to be fixed, said a post mortem examination had been carried out, but the cause of death had not been established. There were no suspicious circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 4 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 5 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'