Man found dead at Norwich guest house
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A man has been found dead at a Norwich guest house.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said officers were called to Arrandale Lodge on Earlham Road at 7.54am on Tuesday, November 28, to reports of a sudden death.
She confirmed it was a man who had died but did not reveal his age.
It is understood to be treated as not suspicious.
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and firefighters from Earlham were also called.
A spokesperson from the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'We were called at 7.59am today (November 28) to a property on Earlham Road in Norwich to reports that a man was unconscious and not breathing.
'An ambulance crew, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer were dispatched to help.'
- 1 Chim chim, I do! Couple tie the knot in Mary Poppins-themed wedding
- 2 Military helicopters spotted flying over Norfolk
- 3 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 4 See inside 'stunning' flat overlooking Norwich Market
- 5 Are you the mystery Norwich builder Peter Crouch is searching for?
- 6 All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet at Riverside closes
- 7 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
- 8 Train evacuated after hitting horse on Norwich to Diss line
- 9 Hidden 90-acre wildlife haven in city secured after £600k investment
- 10 Missing Taverham man found safe and well
They added the patient died at the scene.
Arrandale Lodge is a four-star guest house.
A member of staff at the Norwich Osteopathic Clinic, next door to Arrandale Lodge, said the entrance to the guest house was sealed off until around 10am.
She added all the emergency service vehicles left around that time.
Earlham Road was not blocked off at any time during the incident.