Man found dead at Norwich guest house
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A man has been found dead at a Norwich guest house.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said officers were called to Arrandale Lodge on Earlham Road at 7.54am on Tuesday, November 28, to reports of a sudden death.
She confirmed it was a man who had died but did not reveal his age.
It is understood to be treated as not suspicious.
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust and firefighters from Earlham were also called.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson from the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'We were called at 7.59am today (November 28) to a property on Earlham Road in Norwich to reports that a man was unconscious and not breathing.
'An ambulance crew, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer were dispatched to help.'
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
They added the patient died at the scene.
Arrandale Lodge is a four-star guest house.
A member of staff at the Norwich Osteopathic Clinic, next door to Arrandale Lodge, said the entrance to the guest house was sealed off until around 10am.
She added all the emergency service vehicles left around that time.
Earlham Road was not blocked off at any time during the incident.