Man attacked while walking in Hellesdon
Mary HamiltonPolice are searching for witnesses to an attack on a teenager who was punched in the stomach while walking in Hellesdon.Mary Hamilton
Police are searching for witnesses to an attack on a teenager who was punched in the stomach while walking in Hellesdon.
The 18-year-old man was walking in Low Road on March 1, between 3.30am and 3.45am, when two men pulled up in a car, believed to be a blue Fiat Punto.
They got out of the vehicle and one man punched the victim in the stomach before leaving the scene.
Police are particularly keen to speak to the driver of a silver Vauxhall Astra believed to be in the area at the time, who may have witnessed what happened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC John Cotterell at Thorpe Marriott Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk