Man attacked while walking in Hellesdon
Mary HamiltonPolice are searching for witnesses to an attack on a teenager who was punched in the stomach while walking in Hellesdon.Mary Hamilton
Police are searching for witnesses to an attack on a teenager who was punched in the stomach while walking in Hellesdon.
The 18-year-old man was walking in Low Road on March 1, between 3.30am and 3.45am, when two men pulled up in a car, believed to be a blue Fiat Punto.
They got out of the vehicle and one man punched the victim in the stomach before leaving the scene.
Police are particularly keen to speak to the driver of a silver Vauxhall Astra believed to be in the area at the time, who may have witnessed what happened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC John Cotterell at Thorpe Marriott Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 6 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 10 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing