Man attacked while walking in Hellesdon
Mary HamiltonPolice are searching for witnesses to an attack on a teenager who was punched in the stomach while walking in Hellesdon.Mary Hamilton
Police are searching for witnesses to an attack on a teenager who was punched in the stomach while walking in Hellesdon.
The 18-year-old man was walking in Low Road on March 1, between 3.30am and 3.45am, when two men pulled up in a car, believed to be a blue Fiat Punto.
They got out of the vehicle and one man punched the victim in the stomach before leaving the scene.
Police are particularly keen to speak to the driver of a silver Vauxhall Astra believed to be in the area at the time, who may have witnessed what happened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC John Cotterell at Thorpe Marriott Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 4 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 8 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 9 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 10 Murder victim is named as accused under armed guard in hospital