Man attacked in Norwich street
Ben KendallA 38-year-old man was assaulted as he walked along Unthank Road, opposite the Colman Hospital in Norwich.Ben Kendall
A 38-year-old man was assaulted as he walked along Unthank Road, opposite the Colman Hospital in Norwich.
A vehicle pulled up beside the victim and a man inside the car asked him for directions. As the victim went to speak to the passenger, a man got out of the back of the vehicle and assaulted him. He was left with facial injuries. The attack happened at about 2am on Friday.
Contact PC Simon Gooch at Earlham police station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 4 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 10 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage