Man attacked in Norwich street
Ben KendallA 38-year-old man was assaulted as he walked along Unthank Road, opposite the Colman Hospital in Norwich.Ben Kendall
A 38-year-old man was assaulted as he walked along Unthank Road, opposite the Colman Hospital in Norwich.
A vehicle pulled up beside the victim and a man inside the car asked him for directions. As the victim went to speak to the passenger, a man got out of the back of the vehicle and assaulted him. He was left with facial injuries. The attack happened at about 2am on Friday.
Contact PC Simon Gooch at Earlham police station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 3 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 4 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 6 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 7 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 8 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 9 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 10 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK