Man attacked in Norwich street
Ben KendallA 38-year-old man was assaulted as he walked along Unthank Road, opposite the Colman Hospital in Norwich.Ben Kendall
A 38-year-old man was assaulted as he walked along Unthank Road, opposite the Colman Hospital in Norwich.
A vehicle pulled up beside the victim and a man inside the car asked him for directions. As the victim went to speak to the passenger, a man got out of the back of the vehicle and assaulted him. He was left with facial injuries. The attack happened at about 2am on Friday.
Contact PC Simon Gooch at Earlham police station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire