Man, 28, in court on murder charge
Ian ClarkeA 28-year-old man has appeared in court accused of murdering Fakenham man Steven Murphy.Ian Clarke
A 28-year-old man appeared in court on Saturday accused of murdering Fakenham man Steven Murphy.
Andrew Cameron, of no fixed address, was remanded in custody at King's Lynn Magistrates' Court after a two-minute hearing.
There was no application for bail
Cameron, who wore a dark blue shirt and dark trousers, is due to re-appear at Norwich Crown Court on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Murphy was found stabbed to death in his King's Road home on October 1.
Detectives are continuing their investigations and Cameron is one of four men who have been arrested.
- 1 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 4 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 5 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Why The Sunday Times named Norwich one of the best places to live in 2021
- 10 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
A 23-year-old from Blackpool is still being held in Preston police station in Lancashire.
A 38 year old man from Fakenham was arrested on suspicion of murder on January 20 has been released from police bail and will face no further police action in relation to this case.
A fourth man - aged 53 and from Scotland - was arrested in Blackpool last week and has been bailed.