Man, 28, in court on murder charge
Ian ClarkeA 28-year-old man has appeared in court accused of murdering Fakenham man Steven Murphy.Ian Clarke
A 28-year-old man appeared in court on Saturday accused of murdering Fakenham man Steven Murphy.
Andrew Cameron, of no fixed address, was remanded in custody at King's Lynn Magistrates' Court after a two-minute hearing.
There was no application for bail
Cameron, who wore a dark blue shirt and dark trousers, is due to re-appear at Norwich Crown Court on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Murphy was found stabbed to death in his King's Road home on October 1.
Detectives are continuing their investigations and Cameron is one of four men who have been arrested.
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 5 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 6 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
A 23-year-old from Blackpool is still being held in Preston police station in Lancashire.
A 38 year old man from Fakenham was arrested on suspicion of murder on January 20 has been released from police bail and will face no further police action in relation to this case.
A fourth man - aged 53 and from Scotland - was arrested in Blackpool last week and has been bailed.