Man, 28, in court on murder charge
Ian ClarkeA 28-year-old man has appeared in court accused of murdering Fakenham man Steven Murphy.Ian Clarke
A 28-year-old man appeared in court on Saturday accused of murdering Fakenham man Steven Murphy.
Andrew Cameron, of no fixed address, was remanded in custody at King's Lynn Magistrates' Court after a two-minute hearing.
There was no application for bail
Cameron, who wore a dark blue shirt and dark trousers, is due to re-appear at Norwich Crown Court on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Murphy was found stabbed to death in his King's Road home on October 1.
Detectives are continuing their investigations and Cameron is one of four men who have been arrested.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 8 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans
A 23-year-old from Blackpool is still being held in Preston police station in Lancashire.
A 38 year old man from Fakenham was arrested on suspicion of murder on January 20 has been released from police bail and will face no further police action in relation to this case.
A fourth man - aged 53 and from Scotland - was arrested in Blackpool last week and has been bailed.