Man, 28, in court on murder charge
Ian ClarkeA 28-year-old man has appeared in court accused of murdering Fakenham man Steven Murphy.Ian Clarke
A 28-year-old man appeared in court on Saturday accused of murdering Fakenham man Steven Murphy.
Andrew Cameron, of no fixed address, was remanded in custody at King's Lynn Magistrates' Court after a two-minute hearing.
There was no application for bail
Cameron, who wore a dark blue shirt and dark trousers, is due to re-appear at Norwich Crown Court on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Murphy was found stabbed to death in his King's Road home on October 1.
Detectives are continuing their investigations and Cameron is one of four men who have been arrested.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 3 Man and woman found dead in home
- 4 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 5 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 Praise for city's welcoming spirit after 'phenomenal' Norwich Pride
A 23-year-old from Blackpool is still being held in Preston police station in Lancashire.
A 38 year old man from Fakenham was arrested on suspicion of murder on January 20 has been released from police bail and will face no further police action in relation to this case.
A fourth man - aged 53 and from Scotland - was arrested in Blackpool last week and has been bailed.