Malborough blitz Norman to take over at the summit

EVENING NEWS SUNDAY LEAGUE: Marlborough stormed to the top of the Premier Division after a 10-0 win at home to Norman.

Reepham Town top Division 1A after a 5-2 win over Eaton FC. Previous leaders North Walsham were beaten 6-2 at Horsford SC. Lloyd Miller was on target twice as Aslacton beat Vale Longo 2-1. An amazing game at Hainford YCOB saw the home side 4-1 down with 25 minutes left, but four goals by Chris Sharpe, a penalty from Steven Van Raalte and a Danny Broadwater effort saw Hellesdon Athletic beaten 6-4. A 5-1 win for Sprowston Rovers at Haig FC saw them take over at the top of 1B.

The Castlegate dropped their first points of the season in 2A, when they were held to a 3-3 draw at DCS Rapid. They are now joined on 10 points by Dussindale Rovers who scored five without reply at Upton. Neal Stannard, Lewis McKerel and Lewis Caddy were the scorers as Deopham won 3-2 at The Griffen and Justin Cameron (3), Chris Rickman, Matt Seager, Oliver Stamp and Phil Chapman helped Stoke beat River Garden 7-2.

Spixworth have maximum points in 2B after a 2-1 win at Poringland Reserves. Goals from William Cocoran and Michael Robinson earned Rose Tavern a point at Bayer. Leo Dudley (2) and Tom Parsley found the net as The Gordon beat Ribs Rovers 3-2. Wymondham Reserves gained their first win at Taverham, 3-2.

Game of the day in 3A saw Sprowston Royal Oak overcome morning leaders Hockering 3-2, so a 7-1 win for Wellington Pink Uns at Heartsease Casuals took them top.

Daniel Bruce, Jamie Daynes, Chris Warvill and an own goal saw Heartsease win 4-1 to go top of 3B. Sam Brewster (2) and Brett Hadley scored for AFC Oak as they were held to a 3-3 draw by Hingham.

Riverside Rovers top 4A after coming from 5-3 down to beat Silver Fox Reserves 6-5. Injuries saw DEF FC down to eight late on, but they still drew 1-1 (Jim Barnes) with second placed New Buckenham. Caseys Cosmos Reserves got their first win, 2-1 over Temples Property, while in 4B, Salhouse's 3-2 win at Drayton came direct from three free-kicks (Neil Woolner (2), Jamie Weavers).